2 Games Live! [Beta: ShowHide webclient]
Only Windows users can play this game. If you are using an emulator, enter the URL for the game in File | Open Location on your BYOND pager menu.
[(v31.779) Official PvP]
Logged in: 96 players
, Chibi Sonic
, Dark lord 273
, El Panda
, Funny Uchiha
, Leaf power
, M.r. bossman
, Ssj jenny
, 31 private
[(v31.769) Official RP Server -- Wiped: 19th April 2015]
Logged in: 53 players
, Amelia Dream
, Daichi Blazer
, Golden Dragon Monk
, Majin Djinn
, Steven Armstrong
, Trunks USSJ4
, 14 private
Get Host Files Here
Description: This game is an action sandbox RPG where players have control over most aspects of the game. It operates more like a real universe instead of a preset path.
In addition to all the anime inspired stuff you can do in this game, you can also do many other things, such as:
- It is a sandbox, you are not forced to do anything, you can create your own goals and the game gives you the tools to do so.
- Your power never stops growing, and your character's stats are highly customizable.
- All technology is made by players. There are 100s of items you can make, all are designed to be useful at all stages of the game and serve a unique purpose.
- You can explore a "galaxy" of 12 planets, full of riches and special features unique to that planet, some features are useful for getting stronger.
- You can conquer planets and control the resources and players of the planet, and make a drone army that enforces flexible laws that you create.
- There is a bounty hunting network, which you can use to make and collect bounties on other players.
- Automated PVP tournaments which have great rewards and occur regularly.
- You can use science to become a highly customizable cyborg using different modules to create desired effects, or build an android body from scratch and mind transfer into it
- Server settings are highly customizable by the host, which can change gameplay drastically from server to server. So there is a lot of variety between servers compared to other BYOND games.
- Players can make their own custom skills which have an extreme amount of variety you can create.
- There are at least 50 preset skills which all serve a unique purpose. Players can teach any skill they know to another player.
- On most games, time equals power. On here we try to make time spent a small part of your power. Instead, game knowledge and skill goes much further than in other games like this, and are the primary influences in how powerful you become. It can take a long time to get powerful if you lack the in-game knowledge to speed up the process. It might take a new player an hour or two to just get a character of average power, a pro knows how to get a character of top-tier very high power within 20 minutes.
|Date added: ||May 15 2011|
|Last updated: ||May 1|