Naruto the New Light
Little to no lag, recoded and freshly balanced [More]
Only Windows users can play this game. If you have an emulator, you can join the waiting list to be informed when a new server is ready to play.
Join the discord to get the latest updates and news regarding the game!
Naruto Izou was a game released unto BYOND around 2004-2005, and featured few villages and clans. But what was most liked about the Naruto Izou source was a Stat Point system. In October of 2006, Naruto The Final Battle was published by Matt. It featured systems adopted from Izou and improved upon. As the game developed, the player base and staff grew with it. In it's prime, the server had an estimated 60+ players. Eventually, it became its own game, completely different from Izou aside from a few turf icons.
Because of life events, Matt could no longer keep focus on Naruto The Final Battle. He released the source and the new owner, Sefirosu, is now handling the game. Keeping true to what Matt's intentions were, Sefirosu strives to improve on the systems in place. A lot of the clans in the game have been removed and turned into Non Clan sub-clans, as well as increased the size of the map from 600x600 to 999x999.
MATT - Original programmer
KALAK - Original iconner
KITTY - Helped Matt with programming
ISASHU - Helped Kalak with iconning
HYDRA - Submitted Icons
REDDEYE - Submitted Icons
DANIIL - Submitted Icons
TREAK - Submitted Icons
MOON - Submitted Icons
KUNI - Submitted Icons
XzDog- Released Naruto Izou and allowed Matt to create NTFB
NeoAce - Granted use of his original Izou icons, and allowed Matt to use more updated versions
Branks - Original Izou Iconner
Malkortia - Original Izou Iconner
Sefirosu/Mike4593 - New owner
Takarev - New Programmer
Zoblod - submitted programming
Yuki Uchisan - submitted GFX
Big GHST - submitted iconning
Spevacus - tremendous help with debugging
1: Do not disrespect a player or staff
2: Always comply with the requests of the admins. If a player feels wronged by an Admin, report it to the owner, false claims will not be tolerated
3. Do not abuse bugs, they must be reported. There are no rewards for reporting bugs
4. Do not attack others in safe zones (Hospitals, Academies and Event Waiting Areas) or use exploits that allows you to do so
5. A statement should not contain more than five fully capped words in OOC
6. Do not spam (sending a large amount of identical or near-identical messages) OOC for any reason
7: Do not ask for edits, items, kage, or admin. Admins are chosen through applications in the forums
8. This Game has "secret" content for players to discover. Do not share the reqs for these secrets
9. Do not abuse Contact GM, it is to be used for reporting bugs and players who are breaking rules
10. Do not disturb an admin if they appear to be doing admin related duties
11. Do not AFK train or use third party programs to assist in training
12. Do not avoid punishment issued by an admin
13. Do not disrupt events
14. If a player is in need of admin assistance, the player needs to state so in OOC and an admin will report to them as soon as possible
15. Kages will be appointed by a joint decision of the staff to players who meet the requirements. If more than one player meets the requirements for the same village, there will be a battle to decide the kage
16. Leaders and org members must give notice in advance if they will be unable to be online for a period of time. In the case of a long duration of being inactive, a new kage will be appointed
17. Do not block hospital and academy pathways
18. A player is not allowed to post URLs in the OOC. If a player posts a URL that leads to adult or disturbing content, or another BYOND game, they will be banned immediately
19. Advertising is only allowed by the owner
Notes: Please read the rules when you enter the game! We do not give boosts to those who rank the game, please do not ask.
Copyright © 2021 BYOND Software. All rights reserved.