Fortay is a turn based strategy game set in a medieval fantasy world. The basic story I created was, You are a private contractor contending against the competitive game of war. Hire rejected soldiers (units) to do your dirty work of killing off the adversary.
I have several maps already, which are the following:
- Grass Lands A nice yard filled with debris of what looks to be houses.
- The Village Cheaply constructed houses litter this land.
- Moss Small pond of water separates the land, only two small bridges to cross.
- Wet Lands Huge bodies of water, which fills half of the land.
- Plain Space A small platform in which easy and fast battles can occur.
I have run out of good ideas, I can consider simple maps such as a beach or a train station, but I want to develop on those ideas. Futuristic ideas would not hurt either, they would almost certainly fit well with the story I am currently working on. Please reply if you have any idea for a potential map.