...Now I have to deal with a television with broken speakers and attached speakers with no amplification.
On the bright side, I can play my game consoles again. However, I won't be able to hear anything once we start running the air conditioner. I'm looking for a cheap amplifier, but nobody seems to offer what I'm looking for without a bunch of expensive features. Plus, I'm broke so $25 is the limit. The garage sale TV only cost $15.
- Those of you looking in the forums may have noticed that a staff forum is now available for all to read. The Disclosure forum lists all games that currently need written reviews. In theory, this will encourage some of you to write them for us. ;)
- Foomer updated Solar Conquest with a bug fix. Hopefully, players will provide feedback. Meanwhile, over in Design Philosophy, Foomer is wondering how to display ship production.
- 172.16.0.1 updated Fortay. There is a now a game room/server system. Meanwhile the Battle of Wesnoth sounds have been replaced so the staff should try to inspect the game soon.
- Adam753 updated Defender. There are now 30 waves of monsters. Chaos 1280 drew the wave 30 boss.
- It's dangerous to go alone! Take this.
- IainPeregrine has been having computer problems, but his games appear to be safe. I think the game he was testing last week was called Castle Masters. The server seemed a bit popular. There were plenty of lurkers... but it's only cute when I do it. ;)
- DadGun's RTS, War of Syzran, is now on hiatus. In it's place, DadGun will be working on Era of Command, which is taking the form of a turn-based strategy game.
- Bandock is working on some sort of text-based, turn-based strategy game. "You'll see some things found in certain known games." Well, that clears things up. ;)
- Abra (or someone at Avalon Entertainment) opened up the Castle forums. Actually, the forums don't appear to be limited to Castle. Either way, I should be able to keep up on changes more easily. Here's a Space Castle idea that might get implemented.
- Mista tay232 is looking for help with a game inspired by Fire Emblem. Hopefully, it won't use Fire Emblem content. Mista tay232 can work on sprites, but a pixel artist position is also available.
- There's still no Incursion update, but for some reason this blog reminded me of Lummox JR's problem with long-term alliances.
- Occupied Forces really needs to be tested, but I have been losing motivation. I was going to announce an alpha release, but maybe I should, you know, play a game. The problem seems to be that I created the game as an experiment and I'm not sure if it will be any fun... Meanwhile, I started working on the movement controls in Super Real Robo GH.
Got news? We got back up to 99 members and then dropped back down to 96. Just give me triple digits, you teases!