If you have any problems with your programming, you can page ie: BYOND Pager. I am online 95% of the time. The other 5% is when I leave to do errands. This is for anyone who needs a quick fix, and don't wanna wait for a forum reply.
Please don't troll me, I'm only helping.
Sincerely, A. Ness