So I've been doing some slightly more in-depth development. And hopefully soon I will have interface functions mastered enough to create the one I am drawing(I've been sketching outlooks for it on paper, Just something for me to look to accomplish for it. Might upload the sketch soon to show, no idea though yet). Other then that I've been focusing on both the Crusnik, and Vampire living and battling aspects more so this last week.
Examples for the Crusnik:
- Crusniks can thrive as their human form, as their nano-machine crusnik form. However depending on their location it may pose a slight problem. I won't give an example to that, you will have to see for yourself.
- Crusniks can still activate their nano-machines by not draining the blood of a vampire, but, their power will be decreased from their being and will not be able to achieve their maximum power for that percentage of nano-machines.
- Crusniks will now be able to input the percentage obviously from 1 - 100, but it varies to their current limit. They won't be able to activate anymore nano-machines then their player can handle at that time.
- Crusniks will be able to form the "blood scythe" now from any form past 40 percent. Until then they have to use their nails, and basic vampire-like instincts.
- During a party that a Crusnik is involved in, if there is humans in the party that are Not players(NPC based, used for quests) and they see you activate your nano-machines you shall lose their respect, and they will in-turn fear you. You will be able to activate it if something happens to block their vision, or they get knocked out, or killed(Don't worry, every quest like this has something to do these).
- A quick(And un-avoidable feature) feature is when a vampire is dead and a Crusnik activates their nano-machine, the blood splatter will go to your Crusnik as such a "Nourishment" allowing you to atain pull potential of your power.
Examples for the Vampire:
- Vampires will be automatically born in the Empire(Or known as "The Empire Of The Greater Race")
- Vampires will have a special function in the game to tell when the human cities and surroundings(Ex:Albion, Barcelona, and Rome) are under nightfall(You will see a special output on your text that will say "Time Of Day: Night" and it will also give off the outputs for Dawn, Morning, Evening, and Night)
- I gave each vampire blood viles. The blood viles are used in the game for nourishment purposes and can be bought in the Empire at local merchants. You start off with ten, enjoy.
- I gave each vampire the built in knife for combat(As seen in Episodes 1, 2, and I believe also 3)
- Attacking someone in the human region is Not the brightest idea to occur, however, there will be some "Night owls" wandering the streets at night, feel free to do with them as you wish providing you are night being watched by another.
- Vampires can now drain the blood from a fallen prey of theirs, however this takes time and makes you a wide open target so I suggest being wise about it.
- Going back to the knives segment, similar to be seen in the episode with "Gyula Kadar"(*The Star Of Sorrow) you can increase the number of hidden blades for combat, as your level increases.
- Vampires now have another percentage indicator for their status-bar, "Blood Lust". This is done for combat in a certain time span. Increases it to 100% can send your player on a killing frenzy.
- I added even more skills that can be learned through the Rosenkreuz Orden. I won't go into specifics, so if this is a job title and group you ever want to join in the game, have fun.
Further beyond that I have also been working on more quests in every major place in the game, some can be repeated after such and such time, and some can be done constantly, and then some only once(I.E: Group quests). During this I have acquired an interesting method for these quests, to make them easier to manage and create more for in shorter time(No, it's not Cntrl+C, and Cntrl+V that gets to repeating and boring).
Still un-decided on sound effects, even though I must say Audiophiles is an amazing resource, and I will be trying to figure out how to help it become more active if at all I can.
I am also certain anyone who read the manga/novels for Trinity Blood and enjoyed it would be happy to know that thanks to Rob I was able to get a hold of the English translations quickly, and I will be incorporating characters, and ideas from it either in the initial release, or the next few that follow. Cheers!
Here is the finalized list of computer NPCs, and basic base needs as of now! Click here I do intend to add more but for right now, and for this version that is all that is needed. Also looking for a decent pixel artist willing to devote some time into creating the towns of all Albion, Barcelona, and Rome as well as the Empire, and a village set I can use to create anything in-between. You can casually find me going into Chatters, you can page me if I am online, or you can add Father_A.Nightroad@hotmail.com. Please note I only one people to add me for this purpose, if I receive any adds from anime members just asking for GM or anything of the sort I log every chat, and I will make them public. I am getting sick of that, I really am.
Thanks for reading, I will try and keep in touch with anything further that comes to mind, as well as soon some testing dates(Mostly private, but I will throw in a couple public ones)