Rushnut wrote:
Byond medals is a great idea actually, but as I said, I can't edit the hub in any way.
Ignore Howey, he is sore because he wants the source ;).

I myself suggested that I create a new hub and leave the game as it is to Abra, but he told me no, and I never asked why =/

You gave me the source, I deleted it after Volkov got it, Volkov emailed Abra, and abra said in the email that he regret giving you the source, and I showed you the email.
Actually, Abra told me himself that he never sent that e-mail.
Rushnut wrote:
Actually, Abra told me himself that he never sent that e-mail.

Ofcourse he said that. You're just trying to protect the fact that Abra regret giving you it.
What? If by that last comment you mean I'm lying, then you're a fool I'm afraid. :p
Rushnut wrote:
Byond medals is a great idea actually, but as I said, I can't edit the hub in any way.
Ignore Howey, he is sore because he wants the source ;).

I myself suggested that I create a new hub and leave the game as it is to Abra, but he told me no, and I never asked why =/

That's nonsense. If he gave you the source now, under new management, you have ownership of it and he cannot dictate what you do with it. Refusing to create another HUB entry is ludicrous. As long as you give credit to Abra, there should be no problem (unless the source was unintentionally given to you). So I find this to be suspicious activity if anything.
I respect Abra, even if he completely denounced ownership of the game to me, I would still respect what he did and didn't want me to do.
Rushnut wrote:
What? If by that last comment you mean I'm lying, then you're a fool I'm afraid. :p

You are lying. You saw the email, and you saw the address the email was sent from, it was Abras. He knows you sent me the source because you broke it and didn't know how to fix it, then I happily passed it to Volkov, since I didn't want to program for it and Volkov would be better suited for it. So I deleted the source, and Volkov emailed Abra to explain everything.
Howey wrote:
Rushnut wrote:
What? If by that last comment you mean I'm lying, then you're a fool I'm afraid. :p

You are lying. You saw the email, and you saw the address the email was sent from, it was Abras. He knows you sent me the source because you broke it and didn't know how to fix it, then I happily passed it to Volkov, since I didn't want to program for it and Volkov would be better suited for it. So I deleted the source, and Volkov emailed Abra to explain everything.

I didn't brake it, it was already broken. Making an email look like it's from someone isn't hard.
Neblim wrote:
Rushnut wrote:
Byond medals is a great idea actually, but as I said, I can't edit the hub in any way.
Ignore Howey, he is sore because he wants the source ;).

I myself suggested that I create a new hub and leave the game as it is to Abra, but he told me no, and I never asked why =/

That's nonsense. If he gave you the source now, under new management, you have ownership of it and he cannot dictate what you do with it. Refusing to create another HUB entry is ludicrous. As long as you give credit to Abra, there should be no problem (unless the source was unintentionally given to you). So I find this to be suspicious activity if anything.

Abra did give him the source, then regret it.
Rushnut wrote:
Howey wrote:
Rushnut wrote:
What? If by that last comment you mean I'm lying, then you're a fool I'm afraid. :p

You are lying. You saw the email, and you saw the address the email was sent from, it was Abras. He knows you sent me the source because you broke it and didn't know how to fix it, then I happily passed it to Volkov, since I didn't want to program for it and Volkov would be better suited for it. So I deleted the source, and Volkov emailed Abra to explain everything.

I didn't brake it, it was already broken. Making an email look like it's from someone isn't hard.

You'd done a few updates before it broke, so yes you are a liar.
Howey wrote:

Abra did give him the source, then regret it.

Will you shut up already? We heard you enough to get your point. The point that he gave him the source means he gave up ownership. That's HIS responsibility. If he is that inclined to be stupid to give something to a person he doesn't know well enough, or incompetent, that is HIS loss. Seriously...

Create a new HUB for this game. It doesn't disrespect the owner. It respects the wishes of players who should KNOW it's being updated more frequently. It's just a stupid HUB entry anyway.
Neblim wrote:
Howey wrote:

Abra did give him the source, then regret it.

Will you shut up already? We heard you enough to get your point. The point that he gave him the source means he gave up ownership. That's HIS responsibility. If he is that inclined to be stupid to give something to a person he doesn't know well enough, or incompetent, that is HIS loss. Seriously...

I'm getting my point across that Rushnut is a twit and ruined a decent game.
Howey wrote:

I'm getting my point across that Rushnut is a twit and ruined a decent game.

You're a twit for not realizing that this is not your responsibility and it is Abra's.

And for the love of god, make use of quotes less. Damn man!
Neblim wrote:
Howey wrote:

I'm getting my point across that Rushnut is a twit and ruined a decent game.

You're a twit for not realizing that this is not your responsibility and it is Abra's.

And for the love of god, make use of quotes less. Damn man!

I never even implied that it was my responsability.

And no. :)
Firstly, can I point out that he need not kick me off, he need only ask. I'm sure I made it fairly obvious that I support Abra's wishes, and I again wish to stress this point, I have never done anything Abra has told me specificly not to do.

I'm considering breaking that for the first time, and creating a new hub. However I would immediatly remove it if Abra wished.
Xeal's abuse is rather funny.
Login (/mob/player/Login)
usr: King killer 113711 (/mob/player)
src: King killer 113711 (/mob/player)
call stack:
King killer 113711 (/mob/player): Login()

Everytime I try to host, I end up with this error, Figured I should let someone know =p xD
Amazing game, first started playing years ago but castle is like pheromone for asshats, I've had countless people try to start arguements with me on this game. Stay away from pokemon67's server, he's an especially abusive host.

Again I'll say no offense to Abra, this is a great game.
I am a fan of the turret/castle defense game genre. This is the only team oriented version of the game that I am aware of. I was surprised to see that the genre could have been done with the 32x32 tile philosophy, and this is done admirably well. If I had one suggestion, it would be to put a dynamic health meter on the enemies and perhaps mouse-over information support for the weapons and mobs. Well done!
how to host a session
Page: 1 2 3 4 5