More of a bug fix of D.d than a full update worthy of a letter;
As well as fixing load map, there is an attempted fix on some combat issues, and other silly things. I've changed the interface to an awful blue for the time being, I'll do better next time but its still better than the default ugly.
That comes onto the few other changes; first units can get food now from town extension tiles, meaning they don't need to go right into the middle anymore. This also means attack ships can resupply, if it can get to a town tile on water. Finally, is pop up windows; an idea that is actually from my recoding of Wargames. One is for when research is finished, this lets you know in case you've missed it through the turn skipping, easy to do and you don't notice the expand icon go red. Clicking this will make it disappear. The other pop up is during combat under full attack display mode (the default), it'll let you know who's fighting and what unit it is.
There are other things I need to work on, but there was no reason to hold this back, especially when there is a little bit of interest and its not often hosted anyway.
* Fixed a bug relating to loading map, caused by the new technology tree update.
* Player Online flavour text for players based on their government type would sometimes disappear for no reason, fixed.
* Quick Attempted fix at combat issues, not hoping for much.
* Changed the graphic for King of the Hill.
* Updated interface a bit.
* A "window" pops up when you finish researching, an additional method of alert in case the others escape you (easily done). Clicking will make the message disappear.
* A "window" pops up when full battle is on when units are attacking, letting you know whos unit and what is fighting.
* Units can now get their food restocked from expansion town tiles, this is particularly useful for ships which had no other way to resupply.