I dont know if its already in the game but I was wondering would it be possible for the zombies to mutate after so many killes or infections on players
911 Fans...tsktsktsk I didn't know you believed in Terrorism, Aeon.
This games new Moderator, Pwning, is a horribly abusive one. I'm sorry but David did abuse, yes, but this kid is ten times worse.
Was a very addicting game!
Perhaps you just weren't a target of the abuse. David will always have been the worst staff this game has seen.
david gave away more then 100 viruses to 1 person and a ton of scrolls.. <-- worse then pwning..
XxRedBloodzxX wrote:
david gave away more then 100 viruses to 1 person and a ton of scrolls.. <-- worse then pwning..

more like funny as hell ;D
Ss4gogeta0 wrote:
XxRedBloodzxX wrote:
david gave away more then 100 viruses to 1 person and a ton of scrolls.. <-- worse then pwning..

more like funny as hell ;D

wouldnt be funny if they used those viruses agasint you :/
XxRedBloodzxX wrote:
Ss4gogeta0 wrote:
XxRedBloodzxX wrote:
david gave away more then 100 viruses to 1 person and a ton of scrolls.. <-- worse then pwning..

more like funny as hell ;D

wouldnt be funny if they used those viruses agasint you :/
I dont play so...
BADENST GAME EVER
THEY GM OR NOOB KEEP KILING |YOU
guy naME Gunz of god HE juST HIT HIM AND SAY YOU DID IT AND SO HE CAN TAKE YOUR MOENY NOOB GAME
EVER OF LIVE
S.T.F.U 01vinnie01
Can cars now must use gas canister? like on the reall series?
Can cars now must use gas canister? like on the reall series?
Terrible Newbie treatment, especialyl from the subs/clans. >.>
Gyro Gun wrote:
Terrible Newbie treatment, especialyl from the subs/clans. >.>

Let me reword that.

Every member of the Blood Requiem trolls every newbie that has one mental weakness, they kill you with admin assisted weaponms spawned by the very admin Malise who doesnt even do her job correctly anyway.

Spawnkilling just continues from those trolls, they use it as a way to make opeople respect/like them out of fear, as my final words.

THIS GAME HAS A VERY BAD COMMUNITY OF PLAYERS.
Dear fellow BYOND players, Do not listen to him, I am Bloodyblades22, Danny from Blood Requiem, He kept irritating the GM and acting like a butthole, hence, we, The members of Blood Requiem, Showed him how seriosly we take that. ~ Bloody
Dear people who play Dead and Walking Cloud scammed me 200k he said he was going to buy me sub then i give him 200k then he says i didnt even give him 200k please kill on seen untill he pays me the 200k or buys me sub
I have a habit of leaving games where the rules prohibit things that can easily be prevented in code.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10