* Trap Em! (Strategy/Action)
* Dragon Ball RPG (Turn Based)
* Dragon Ball Online Adventures (Action RPG)
* Dragon Ball Into the Future (Real Time RPG)
* Global Championship Wrestling 2 (RPG Simulator)
* Street Life (Action RPG)
Each game contains weeks, if not months of pixel art. That is a LOT of wasted time. I am willing to let go of some of these without hesitation. Just know that you will NOT receive any programming due to most of these projects not being programmed by myself. You know how to contact me about that stuff.
Moving on... I am currently playing Asura's Wrath on PS3, and the combat/cut scenes are amazing! I don't know if this is based off an anime or manga, but it sure the heck looks like it. I highly recommend this.