Enjoy BYOND? Contribute today!
Jan 31 2012, 1:40 pm
Hello i am brogku I am having problems with the website itself. i cant get on the site. everytime i try to on my computer it says goggle chrome/internet explorer cannot connect to byond website what do i do?
Jan 31 2012, 1:53 pm
Aren't you on the website to post this?
Jan 31 2012, 8:11 pm
Try clearing your internet cache and temporary files.
To do this for Internet Explorer (on Windows XP. Vista and 7 are somewhat similar):
1) Click the Start button
2) Navigate to the Control Panel
3) Click into Internet Options.
4) In the General tab, click Delete under Browsing History.
5) In the Delete Browsing History box, click the check-box next to temporary internet files, Cookies, and History, so that each one of those has a check-mark next to it, and then click Delete.
To do this for Google Chrome:
1) Click the wrench icon on the browser toolbar.
2) Select Tools.
3) Select Clear browsing data.
4) In the dialog that appears, select the first four check-marks.
5) Select beginning of time in the "Obliterate the following items from" field.
6) Click Clear browsing data.
If you do all this, and it still doesn't allow you to connect, try checking your antivirus software and make sure it isn't blocking/preventing access to www.BYOND.com
And if that still doesn't work, try downloading and installing Mozilla Firefox ;)
Copyright © 2013 BYOND. All rights reserved.
Terms of Service