Voxles is a strategic manual fantasy tabletop game! Assemble teams of 6 characters as you roll the dice and take a chance to deliver finishing blows to your opponents!
Features ( as of 2.0 Beta ):
- 5 Maps
- 20 Characters
- 4 Tabletop Actions
- Server Customization
- Sleek Interface
- 5 Medals
- Music and sound effects
- 2v2 Battles [ Postponed ]
- Various updates to gameplay systems [ Completed ]
- 10 New Voxles
- Video Tutorial
- Help File/ Manual
- Extra Servers
- Rare Voxles
- Maximum Voxle customization [ Completed ]
- Force 1 Type of Voxle [ Completed ]
Voxle Information Chart ( as of 04/11/2011)
Official Gameplay Rules List:
1. Each player can only use up to 6 Voxles
2. Only one of each Voxle can be used in a team.
3. Once a player hits End Turn, they cannot change their mind, and can only make another action once their opponent ends their turn.
4. Only one skill can be used per turn, unless a skill is used that temporarily increases the amount of skills that can be used during that turn.
5. You must inform your opponent of the skill you are going to use before you begin rolling the dice to use it. If you fail to do this, you cannot use any skills.