ID:118981
 

Poll: Which one looks better?

1 21% (11)
2 78% (41)

Login to vote.

1Image and video hosting by TinyPic


2Image and video hosting by TinyPic

#2 Edited

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
What's the differenceo o.o
+ You Pixel art, so can you pixel jutsus for my game
Addmelol wrote:
What's the differenceo o.o

If you don't see a difference, ' don't know what to tell ya...
Child Prodigy wrote:
Addmelol wrote:
What's the differenceo o.o

If you don't see a difference, ' don't know what to tell ya...

I finded one the hand XD ;o
Addmelol wrote:
+ You Pixel art, so can you pixel jutsus for my game

WOAH BOTH OF YOU ARE NOOB ASS NIGGUHS

YOU COULDN'T MAKE A GAME IF GOD PIXELED FOR YOUR GAME NIGGUH


oh and child pridgy you are a scammer i hope you rot in hell you bitch ass...NIGGUH
Ryuk25 wrote:
Addmelol wrote:
+ You Pixel art, so can you pixel jutsus for my game

WOAH BOTH OF YOU ARE NOOB ASS NIGGUHS

YOU COULDN'T MAKE A GAME IF GOD PIXELED FOR YOUR GAME NIGGUH


oh and child pridgy you are a scammer i hope you rot in hell you bitch ass...NIGGUH

Ryuk can you put ur game on the naruto one it was awesome :O
Ryuk25 wrote:
Addmelol wrote:
+ You Pixel art, so can you pixel jutsus for my game

WOAH BOTH OF YOU ARE NOOB ASS NIGGUHS

YOU COULDN'T MAKE A GAME IF GOD PIXELED FOR YOUR GAME NIGGUH


oh and child pridgy you are a scammer i hope you rot in hell you bitch ass...NIGGUH

Lol...what? Your mother
EmpirezTeam wrote:
They both look terrible. I wouldn't dare use that in a game I was creating.

Scrap it and start over.

lol
EmpirezTeam wrote:
They both look terrible. I wouldn't dare use that in a game I was creating.
We all know how hard you are to please ET :)


Im saying instead of just say its bad, which helps in no possible way. Maybe you should give some constructive criticism instead.
EmpirezTeam wrote:
I KNEW IT LOOKED FAMILIAR. THATS WHAT I SEE EVERY TIME I STAND INFRONT OF A MIRROR

Having fun?
I voted for 2, the hands in 1 look like they are faced with the palms out.

You should tone down on the super dark outlines and make the abs and pecs a bit less obvious. You should also try slimming down the lower stomach to flow into the legs better, expand the legs OR make the arms and chest a little smaller.

It is good that you're making an effort to do something for yourself, don't let people put you down.
I think the second base is probably the best here. However, I think the edited one still needs to have some kind of a neck. It was the correct decision to remove the collar bone line.

The legs even in the edited base are still a little bit too skinny, particularly the calves. If you made the quads a little bit thicker, and then made the calves a little bit thicker, it would probably look pretty good.
You're getting there!
I say its nice.
I personally prefer number two.