Riku 123q wrote:
Isn't that the guy who rapes little boys? o_o

You my friend refrain from speaking to me for the next week.
Chris Gayle wrote:
Riku 123q wrote:
Isn't that the guy who rapes little boys? o_o

You my friend refrain from speaking to me for the next week.
Lol...
Wait................Thats not fair.
_<
Its all over the news, on just about every news site, everywhere. Thats reliable enough for me
"Its all over the news, on just about every news site, everywhere."

yea....every site i?m on they at least made a comment about it.
Michael Jackson (AKA Pedobear) died today, woot!
Micheal Jackson changed the music Society. He will definately be missed today and forever. R.I.P. MJ.
Wow have some respect
Mechana2412 wrote:
0bby wrote:
Don't forget http://www.cnn.com/

Whoops. CNN hadn't confirmed it yet when I checked before posting.

Almost every news site I've checked has it confirmed now. A sad loss.

CNN is just stalling for Ratings.
Liltroy614 wrote:
Micheal Jackson changed the music Society. He will definately be missed today and forever. R.I.P. MJ.

I find it hard to believe that he will be missed forever.
DYS wrote:
Wow have some respect

I agree. His music was better than the music Today. Music Today always say the same thing "Money, Sex and Butts, and Killing". If you wanted to get a girl to like you, you'd go get one of Micheal Jackson's Songs.
Riku 123q wrote:
Liltroy614 wrote:
Micheal Jackson changed the music Society. He will definately be missed today and forever. R.I.P. MJ.

I find it hard to believe that he will be missed forever.

How about hopping off my nuts because your always there whenever I comment something?
Liltroy614 wrote:
Micheal Jackson changed the music Society. He will definately be missed today and forever. R.I.P. MJ.

No one missed him when he was a pedophile
Jackasses come back in 3 years to me and say you where as BIG as Michael Jackson
Child Prodigy wrote:
Liltroy614 wrote:
Micheal Jackson changed the music Society. He will definately be missed today and forever. R.I.P. MJ.

No one missed him when he was a pedophile

He was found not guilty last time I checked.
Liltroy614 wrote:
Riku 123q wrote:
Liltroy614 wrote:
Micheal Jackson changed the music Society. He will definately be missed today and forever. R.I.P. MJ.

I find it hard to believe that he will be missed forever.

How about hopping off my nuts because your always there whenever I comment something?

I only did it oce, Making your statement false.
In the words of Pmitch:Fucking Nitpicker. ;D
Liltroy614 wrote:
Riku 123q wrote:
Liltroy614 wrote:
Riku 123q wrote:
Liltroy614 wrote:
Micheal Jackson changed the music Society. He will definately be missed today and forever. R.I.P. MJ.

I find it hard to believe that he will be missed forever.

How about hopping off my nuts because your always there whenever I comment something?

I only did it oce, Making your statement false.
In the words of Pmitch:Fucking Nitpicker. ;D

Your on every comment that I make. What Do have have it out for me? Or are you just a stalker who has nothing better to do than to comment every post that I make.


ol this blog is the first time I've ever commented on your post's. You're just an idiot who has othing better to do but make false accusations.
DYS wrote:
Child Prodigy wrote:
Liltroy614 wrote:
Micheal Jackson changed the music Society. He will definately be missed today and forever. R.I.P. MJ.

No one missed him when he was a pedophile

He was found not guilty last time I checked.

No one missed him when he was [CONSIDERED] a pedophile

Plus, who cares about anyone else's post? MJ is dead :(
Riku, would you stop going around and causing arguments with everyone? It seems that's really the only thing you know how to do, you're disrespectful and juvenile.


One more thing, Riku, you're wrong. The people who knew him and the people who grew up with him would miss him forever, so how can you say that his family won't miss him forever? Even the fans that have been to about mostly all his concerts, collected albums and listened to them would miss him forever (Like me). But I doubt that this would get through your head, because you have a difficult time comprehending what people are saying.


DYS wrote:
Child Prodigy wrote:
Liltroy614 wrote:
Micheal Jackson changed the music Society. He will definately be missed today and forever. R.I.P. MJ.

No one missed him when he was a pedophile

He was found not guilty last time I checked.

Yeah, but he also settled one out of court. I don't know if he was banging kids or not, I'm just saying he's a very odd guy.
Page: 1 2 3