Dantom.DB is compatible with unix & windows (as of BYOND release 413). Originally written by Dan; currently maintained by Nadrew.
* Updated the documentation.
* Commented out DBQuery.SetConversion(), my tests show it doing absolutely nothing to the resulting data.
* Moved the defines into their own file to reduce the clutter in core.dm
* Cleaned up the commenting of the code and the code itself a bit more.
* Added DBConnection.SelectDB() see db.html for details.
* Changed all global constants to quicker #defines.
* Added global variables DB_SERVER and DB_PORT to help SelectDB() out.
* Moved this information and the core code into seperate files.
* Cleaned up the code even more. Rewrote the argument names for the procs to be less cryptic.
* Added a few comments here and there.
* Sped up various procs by "modernizing" some of the code inside of them.
* Wrote some actual documentation for the library, since as of 4.13 it should get a bit more usage.
* Fixed long-standing bug with the connection process, adding a workaround to a strange BYOND bug.
* Updated all of the command arguments to not match local variables, as it was causing tons of issues.
* The arguments aren't named very well, but you can tell what they do.
* Added GetColumnData() function to the DBQuery datum, this function will allow you to obtain a list of table data referenced by name and not by index number.
Cleaned up the code significantly.