Now I am the 99% (as far as Byond Devs go). I have nothing to show at all. Only difference is I'm not showing off something that will never happen. I'm skipping straight to the point and saying nothing happened. For those 1% of Devs that are actually making something playable and will be hosted. Great to see stuff happen. For the other 99%. Let's spend our time playing those games the 1% are actually putting out instead of wasting our time and everyone's time with games that go nowhere (if they get enough done to be called a game).