ID:103011
 
Nuff Said
That's Awesome :P
Cool story bro
Cow Whore wrote:
Cool story bro

Not really "nuff said". Are you saying if you hosted a server with 200 players on it there would be 0 lag? Is it a shell server? What type of processor do you run? Why would we care if you can host? Are you trying to be hired?

Answers, man.
I lol when people use 'shell server' like it's somehow substantially better.
Murrawhip wrote:
I lol when people use 'shell server' like it's somehow substantially better.

I heard you loved me.
Cow Whore wrote:
Murrawhip wrote:
I lol when people use 'shell server' like it's somehow substantially better.

I heard you loved me.

I love your clients, not you.
Murrawhip wrote:
Cow Whore wrote:
Murrawhip wrote:
I lol when people use 'shell server' like it's somehow substantially better.

I heard you loved me.

I love your clients, not you.

ii das coo
can u host my game 24/7 n do u knwo how 2 code flash steps so u can walk faster
http://www.byond.com/games/Pokemon323/Bleachhopelesshope thats the link to my game
Fine. Its Zen Hosting GOLD Package
This post is not very informative there's a few sections you could expand this on.

What are the server specs? for example.
Dtwon wrote:
GAH GOD DAMN WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM? CAN I POST SOMETHING WITHOUT YOU MAKING SOME STUPID COMMENT ABOUT SHIT THAT I DIDN"T WANT TO POST I THE FIRST PLACE! IF I WANTED TO DO IT I WOULD HAVE! SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET OFF MY SITE AND GO BACK TO YOURS

You tell em! >O
Alpha369 wrote:
Dtwon wrote:
GAH GOD DAMN WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM? CAN I POST SOMETHING WITHOUT YOU MAKING SOME STUPID COMMENT ABOUT SHIT THAT I DIDN"T WANT TO POST I THE FIRST PLACE! IF I WANTED TO DO IT I WOULD HAVE! SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET OFF MY SITE AND GO BACK TO YOURS

You tell em! >O

if he wanted to know the specs just go to the damn Zen Hosting site. since you recommended Zen Hosting you should know all about it dickhead.
Dtwon wrote:
Alpha369 wrote:
Dtwon wrote:
GAH GOD DAMN WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM? CAN I POST SOMETHING WITHOUT YOU MAKING SOME STUPID COMMENT ABOUT SHIT THAT I DIDN"T WANT TO POST I THE FIRST PLACE! IF I WANTED TO DO IT I WOULD HAVE! SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET OFF MY SITE AND GO BACK TO YOURS

You tell em! >O

if he wanted to know the specs just go to the damn Zen Hosting site. since you recommended Zen Hosting you should know all about it dickhead.

I'm a dickhead? o-o
no Darker Legends is
I am? o.o
Oh ok, my bad xD
I see someone raged over a harmless comment. -cough-
srry i just hate Darker Legends
Page: 1 2