This is not a religious warfare discussion; I want to know which is right for me. Basically, I do not want to create anything serious or professional, I just want to muck around and maybe create a small graphical roguelike. I want to know which uses OpenGL the most efficiently as to avoid bad GPU bogging. Which takes up the least physical memory, and is more "lightweight"?
I've done my own research and I've determined the following:
1) Possibly much more portable due to its C-oriented API.
2) Is not very object-oriented, and can be messy and inconsistent sometimes!
3) Has more users and is more universal than SFML.
1) Designed for C++; uses objective programming design.
2) Has far superior documentation.
3) Is larger / less lightweight than SDL.
Any suggestions, input, or other conclusions anyone else may have?