ID:89045
 
It's 2010. So what? We're just THAT much closer to 2012, where we'll all be eaten by grues.

Nothin' special about the year changing.
Combo Breaker?
ukno what? if u jst bileeve 2012 wont happn, then it wont. oka?
Dark Prince X wrote:
ukno what? if u jst bileeve 2012 wont happn, then it wont. oka?

I say bring on the Zombies.
Tiberath wrote:
Dark Prince X wrote:
ukno what? if u jst bileeve 2012 wont happn, then it wont. oka?

I say bring on the Zombies.

I say we move to mars.
Zombies are fun stuff, ever since I read Tib's DotD story.
2012 I gotta renew my drivers license.
Duelmaster409 wrote:
Zombies are fun stuff, ever since I read Tib's DotD story.

Oh yeah, that story. One day when I work my way out of writers block and figure out how the hell those survivors are going to get out of their predicament. I might actually continue it. (That and remembering all their names and relationships.)

I'm only... several months behind now. And still getting 10 views a day to that site.
Tiberath wrote:
Duelmaster409 wrote:
Zombies are fun stuff, ever since I read Tib's DotD story.

Oh yeah, that story. One day when I work my way out of writers block and figure out how the hell those survivors are going to get out of their predicament. I might actually continue it. (That and remembering all their names and relationships.)

I'm only... several months behind now. And still getting 10 views a day to that site.

Escape Military Evac? Survivors with big guns come to aid?
So clich?.
It's better than slamming the doors shut and leaving readers with an endless cliffhanger.
Magicbeast20 wrote:
It's better than slamming the doors shut and leaving readers with an endless cliffhanger.

Piss the readers off with a clich? ending, or piss the readers off with an endless cliffhanger. My choices rock!

No, I'll do something else. ;)
Tiberath wrote:
Magicbeast20 wrote:
It's better than slamming the doors shut and leaving readers with an endless cliffhanger.

Piss the readers off with a clich? ending, or piss the readers off with an endless cliffhanger. My choices rock!

No, I'll do something else. ;)

Don't make me write fanfiction.
Well there are several things I need to do:

* Remake the site to be more friendly code-wise and use new methods I've developed to make the general updating, maintenance and viewing of the website easier for all concerned.

* Make an iPhone/iTouch version of the site for users who have such items, myself being one of them.

*Better placement of ads so they aren't so numerous and obnoxious.

* Come up with a means to get the survivors out of that situation, remove the unnecessary survivors who haven't contributed to the story (mostly because I forgot I had them).

* Get myself back into my rotation of daily activities -> Bike Riding -> Programming -> Writing -> Sleeping.

If I can achieve all of that, I'll be set. I also want to start writing another story, that isn't in a diary format. Just to keep myself entertained. I figure if I swap from one to the other on a daily basis, I'll keep myself from getting bored.
Tiberath wrote:
* Remake the site to be more friendly code-wise and use new methods I've developed to make the general updating, maintenance and viewing of the website easier for all concerned.

For the record, I'm bored and have started on this one.
so funny stupid people really believe in that lmfao!!!!
My new year will be dark and filled with loneliness. /wrists
Death Any wrote:
so funny stupid people really believe in that lmfao!!!!

You cant prove nor disprove the chance of something happening, so really and truly I don't see what grounds you have to be skeptical of any one person's opinion.

The world could end next week for all we know, all you need is the right provocation the the right people and you'll have the right missiles destroying us all.
Chris Gayle wrote:
Death Any wrote:
so funny stupid people really believe in that lmfao!!!!

You cant prove nor disprove the chance of something happening, so really and truly I don't see what grounds you have to be skeptical of any one person's opinion.

The world could end next week for all we know, all you need is the right provocation the the right people and you'll have the right missiles destroying us all.

As far as 2012 goes, it's a common misconception that the world will end in 2012 based on the fact that the Mayan calendar ends then. When in fact, the Mayan year was much shorter than ours, and has already passed 2012.

So...Disproven.
IcewarriorX wrote:
Chris Gayle wrote:
Death Any wrote:
so funny stupid people really believe in that lmfao!!!!

You cant prove nor disprove the chance of something happening, so really and truly I don't see what grounds you have to be skeptical of any one person's opinion.

The world could end next week for all we know, all you need is the right provocation the the right people and you'll have the right missiles destroying us all.

As far as 2012 goes, it's a common misconception that the world will end in 2012 based on the fact that the Mayan calendar ends then. When in fact, the Mayan year was much shorter than ours, and has already passed 2012.

So...Disproven.

You forget, my friend, about the GALACTIC ALIGNMENT OH MY GOD.