Not much of a game, more so then used for testing stuff so on and so on...really isn't considered a game. ;D
ShadowKnight06 wrote:
Not much of a game, more so then used for testing stuff so on and so on...really isn't considered a game. ;D

Pretty of things you can do, It just isn't the purpose of the game.

You can play paintball, you can roleplay and I do suppose you can race. :|
Riku 123q wrote:
ShadowKnight06 wrote:
Not much of a game, more so then used for testing stuff so on and so on...really isn't considered a game. ;D

Pretty of things you can do, It just isn't the purpose of the game.

You can play paintball, you can roleplay and I do suppose you can race. :|


I guess but w.e lol
horrible game....
ErebusAres wrote:
horrible game....

Care to give any constructive criticism or just leave it at that utterly pointless comment?

--

{ErebusAres}ErebusAres shouts: you really are retarded arent you?
{ErebusAres}ErebusAres shouts: i bet youre black


Nevermind, I have my answer as to the kind of person you are.
ErebusAres wrote:
horrible game....

Indeed.
Tiberath wrote:
Monkey121 wrote:
Im a old old player and well the ability to host a server was a fun reason to play the game , if you dont like one server you could always go to a next one. now that thats gone were stuck with one server , ive recently played it and i dont like it.so the host and power or w/e? it was better that way.

Unless you have another key, a two year old player isn't exactly what we consider "old old". You have to be around for six, seven or more years for that one.

As for the current server, what exactly do you not like about it?

Community,worst ive ever seen
Gogeta1023 wrote:
Community,worst ive ever seen

Then the solution for you is easy.
This game would be better if the staff wasn't so bigoted. I mean I got banned for a week because Tiberath stereotyped me as a Narutard and thought I just use this game to build some naruto fantasy. I mean he even got some guy to delete everything refering to IU on BYOND's ED page. I mean you couldn't even enjoy the game without the staff constantly threating to ban you.
Coolman1250 wrote:
This game would be better if the staff wasn't so bigoted. I mean I got banned for a week because Tiberath stereotyped me as a Narutard and thought I just use this game to build some naruto fantasy. I mean he even got some guy to delete everything refering to IU on BYOND's ED page. I mean you couldn't even enjoy the game without the staff constantly threating to ban you.

I think you're mistaken. I've never banned you nor have I done anything to, or had someone else do anything to BYOND's ED page. Stop spreading BS.

I'd also like to mention that we have, on any one day, a good 100 players go through the game without problems at all. Therefore, you must have done something to attract staff attention.
When will it not be Version: 97 (Pre-release beta)? Been like that for a lonnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg time
I stopped playing the game when I wasn't able to host anymore, so maybe you would have more players if you would allow others to host, don't you think?
ShadowKnight06 wrote:
I stopped playing the game when I wasn't able to host anymore, so maybe you would have more players if you would allow others to host, don't you think?

We get 50 - 100 players now. During the american summer, we had so many players we turned up under staffed at times.

As for host files, we're getting there. Beta testing is not finished.
Tiberath wrote:
ShadowKnight06 wrote:
I stopped playing the game when I wasn't able to host anymore, so maybe you would have more players if you would allow others to host, don't you think?

We get 50 - 100 players now. During the american summer, we had so many players we turned up under staffed at times.

As for host files, we're getting there. Beta testing is not finished.

Uhm, it's an icon game and it's been in testing for a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng time. What else is their to test?
The only concern about releasing the files for hosting was that most of the resources were dynamically linked from the file system at runtime, which meant uploading sound effects and everything else alongside the DMB and RSC. Not to mention I procrastinated on 97 a lot.

Good news is that I've finally single-quote file referenced everything into the RSC, so I can probably make it available for hosting again this week. The only reason it's not hostable now is due to a drunken mistake where I hit delete instead of stop queue in my FTP client.
Mobius Evalon wrote:
The only concern about releasing the files for hosting was that most of the resources were dynamically linked from the file system at runtime, which meant uploading sound effects and everything else alongside the DMB and RSC. Not to mention I procrastinated on 97 a lot.

Good news is that I've finally single-quote file referenced everything into the RSC, so I can probably make it available for hosting again this week. The only reason it's not hostable now is due to a drunken mistake where I hit delete instead of stop queue in my FTP client.

Good to know.
Ganing wrote:
Mobius Evalon wrote:
The only concern about releasing the files for hosting was that most of the resources were dynamically linked from the file system at runtime, which meant uploading sound effects and everything else alongside the DMB and RSC. Not to mention I procrastinated on 97 a lot.

Good news is that I've finally single-quote file referenced everything into the RSC, so I can probably make it available for hosting again this week. The only reason it's not hostable now is due to a drunken mistake where I hit delete instead of stop queue in my FTP client.

Good to know.

Finally!
Btw you have been procrastinating a lot on this current version lately, lol. No matter, as long as it got done, I'm fine with it. Just one problem; I can't host anymore for multiplayer online stuff, only single player.
D:
ShadowKnight06 wrote:
Btw you have been procrastinating a lot on this current version lately, lol.

He did go out and get a university degree (or two) since he started 97, you know.
Tiberath wrote:
ShadowKnight06 wrote:
Btw you have been procrastinating a lot on this current version lately, lol.

He did go out and get a university degree (or two) since he started 97, you know.

nothing wrong with that lol i would have done the same...shooott...
For the record, 98 host files have been released for anyone wanting to host their own server.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6 7 8