yay lol im late but i have been looking at the game or byond in general lol
Whys the Main server on version 98.3 and the player servers at 98.5?
Tetsuya wrote:
Whys the Main server on version 98.3 and the player servers at 98.5?

Generally the shell server lags behind the current version because the only sane update time is really early in the morning when nobody's there. It's not particularly kosher to try a map save and reboot at midday when there's 50-70 people online.
Whymet21 wrote:
http://www.byond.com/members/TheMoney

Thanks but, we're quite satisfied with our current server.
Tiberath wrote:
Whymet21 wrote:
http://www.byond.com/members/TheMoney

Thanks but, we're quite satisfied with our current server.

Servers =)
If I am host. Do I get admin commands?
Jacob843 wrote:
If I am host. Do I get admin commands?

Yes.
Don't you think you should update Host files? They are out of date, too older.
Good game..
Possibly the only Icon game that will remain at the top regardless of any new releases.
Yash 69 wrote:
Possibly the only Icon game that will remain at the top regardless of any new releases.

Years of work and a dedicated server will tend to make that happen. ;)
Oh yes, not to mention the fine administrative staff and a dedicated player base :)
Great game, it goes alot more indepth then the average person may see.
Good Game Er If I Am Host How Do I make It So Random People Don't Get On Start?
Gohan225 wrote:
Good Game Er If I Am Host How Do I make It So Random People Don't Get On Start?

See here.
its ok
How do i put supermoves on m server?
how do i host a server that my friends can join??
man, i remember back when i was younger, i always woke up early to come on byond. one of my fav games
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8