For those who think they have been wronfully banned, please register to the forums at http://iconultima.tibbius.com/confucius.php using the register button at the top right. Once you register, use the Waaaaambulance section to post about how you think you were wrongfully banned, or why you think you should be unbanned. This is more effective than paging the staff.
Yeah, this game maybe great but enforcers and other higher ranks are just horrible.
Fail trolls, today tried to troll me, just failed epicly and started to spam Accitanks at me, trying to run me over constantly, How sad they are? Well they banned me, Following Staff were : Por, MR. X & Zro. Have fun.
X here, clarifying that 2 (Myself and Zero) of the 3 people stated by Viva aren't even staff members.

Nice lies, bro.
I've been playing since 06 and it's always had one of the worst communities on BYOND. I know several people who otherwise enjoy the game that avoid it for this reason. The staff is full of abusers and those who deny it (usually staff members) are making themselves look like complete idiots because it's a well known fact. Log in and wait a few minutes, that's all it takes.
Precisely why the host files are up for download. Host your own server if you don't like the goings on of the primaries.

At any rate, the minority that comprises the 'abused' players make themselves targets. Cybersexers, uneducated idiots, douchebags, and trolls are the people who constantly complain of abuse. Over a thousand keys a month log in and out of IU, and the same dozen keys are the ones posting everywhere claiming rampant abuse.

Each server is under the sole prerogative of the host. Ban anyone you don't like.
IT SUCKS BAWLZ
I think this is the best game ever created in BYOND i love very much and keep up with the new awesome updates
that game is awesome
Since you are the owner of the game Mobi. You should be making the official server a safe environment. Do to the people breaking the rules however should be punished right away. Most of your staff and IUPD abuse the players, but the players has the right to have fun. Usually they use it against you for "fun". Most people has been telling you this, but you seem not to care. Your server can get shutdown if a BYOND staff went to the main server, probably the whole game too. But what I'm trying to say is. You should really watch that is going on your server. Because you never know who is using you. I learned this from Suiba. He used me for my game. But I notice it. So I wonder if you do to? IF most people tell you that there is abusing going. Listen. Don't believe your friends all the time. In reality there probably not your friends at all. It is time to take charge that goes on in IU. It is YOUR responsibility. Just look at all these comments. You might just call them noobs. But remember. It is impossible to be a noob on IU since there is no way to be a bad player on it. Listen to 'QueenMiyu' she knows what she is talking about. But I'm not saying all of your IUPD and Staff members are abusing. Just pay attention to them more. And you'll see what is going on with them. (And that is why there is less players.)
Vivallion wrote:
Yeah, this game maybe great but enforcers and other higher ranks are just horrible.
Fail trolls, today tried to troll me, just failed epicly and started to spam Accitanks at me, trying to run me over constantly, How sad they are? Well they banned me, Following Staff were : Por, MR. X & Zro. Have fun.

Everyone but Por are terrible staff members in this comment. See. Like I said. More people complain about this game probably, the most unsafe environment ever to be created on BYOND. Don't forget all the riots and protesters that try's to get people to take charge and stand up for themselves. People like Zro has a lot of people hating him. Even some of your staff members hates them too. And don't forget the newer update was suppose to ATTRACT members. Well there was a day when the server hit 40 players, but then dropped instantly. Hope you are getting the picture now. Since I posted two comments. :/


Audio freak XD wrote:
Vivallion wrote:
Yeah, this game maybe great but enforcers and other higher ranks are just horrible.
Fail trolls, today tried to troll me, just failed epicly and started to spam Accitanks at me, trying to run me over constantly, How sad they are? Well they banned me, Following Staff were : Por, MR. X & Zro. Have fun.

Everyone but Por are terrible staff members in this comment. See. Like I said. More people complain about this game probably, the most unsafe environment ever to be created on BYOND. Don't forget all the riots and protesters that try's to get people to take charge and stand up for themselves. People like Zro has a lot of people hating him. Even some of your staff members hates them too. And don't forget the newer update was suppose to ATTRACT members. Well there was a day when the server hit 40 players, but then dropped instantly. Hope you are getting the picture now. Since I posted two comments. :/


You dislike Zero because he came on your Icon Ultima rip to make noise.

Furthermore, you seem to be visually impaired. Zero resigned from staff ages ago, and i haven't been staff in god knows how long.

Por is the only 1 of those 3 names that is currently staff.

Ontop of all of this, there is an ignore function, and it works in its entirety to many different extents, not limited to just ignoring players.

Many measures have been taken, such as the killable option (which toggles the disconnecting super-moves), to prevent constant disconnections, there is no longer grounds to complain about me, nor Zero.
You're all retarded.
Latterday CW was mostly coded by Suiba. So is MW. If you would notice that Play to view in CW doesnt have a limit like IU does. And everything is different from it. All the codes in CW and MW are low quality codes. IU has high quality of coding. To prove you that CW is not a rip. Look at the game. Can you shift in it? No... No why? Because Idk how to make a icon shift verb. IT you can shift, that is how you can tell something is a rip. Also all the object verbs only works with a object in view. Well atleast in the newer update of CW which is coming out tomorrow. And if no one else hates Zro then why do people complain about him? And telling me how stupid he is. Like Lady Sin. Zro is some gay stalker who doesn't have a life and needs to get a life. Anyways. I don't really care anyways. I made my point here.
I encourage everyone who is so fiercely certain that abuse is a rampant problem to go back to comment #1 and count how many people claim they were victim to it. I can assure you you'll never get more than a dozen because, as I've said, the same people keep posting the same things, and most of the time not even with different keys.

The vast majority of 'staff' are not staff. Among the constantly multiplying red names are perhaps three or four people who actually take on staff duties, and the remainder simply receive enforcer status as a fly and click build toy.

There is a sweeping immunity option to all weapons and vehicles that can be enabled, and a set of shielding to protect yourselves if you decide to opt into the chaos. Half a dozen moderators have been removed in the last year. There is a lag-free server up 24/7 costing Tiberath $500 a year.

There is nothing remaining to complain about, so stop being curmudgeonly, quit drawing attention to yourselves by breaking every semblance of common sense, and cease making a fuss about problems that don't exist.
I saw you, and that is not the only reason, it was also because you were annoying as hell. And also, by "took the idea of it and made some icon states and stuff" You mean that you took someone's icon, 2 or 3 of them if I remember correctly, and said that you made them. and "the person that banned you" is probably Por, and she has been playing IU for years now I believe. and you played for about a week. SO, your statement is a complete lie, except the part where she banned you, and that she said it was because you took credit for someone's icon.

P.S. BEAT THESE CHARACTERS TWITTER!

Edit: Why didn't it show that it was a reply? ._. This was supposed to reply to gamekid90.
Ok, I guess only PLAYERS can have fun. Staff have to patrol the map 24/7 with no breaks at all. And if one "abuses" LIKE OMG ALL STAFF ABUSE LIKE OMG.

Are you all that retarded? To place all in one stereotype?

And most people that cry abuse, are the ones that were reprimanded for a just reason. Get over yourself.

There are shields and a way to prevent being killed by bombs and supermoves, so stop crying.
Noobpwner13 wrote:
I saw you, and that is not the only reason, it was also because you were annoying as hell. And also, by "took the idea of it and made some icon states and stuff" You mean that you took someone's icon, 2 or 3 of them if I remember correctly, and said that you made them. and "the person that banned you" is probably Por, and she has been playing IU for years now I believe. and you played for about a week. SO, your statement is a complete lie, except the part where she banned you, and that she said it was because you took credit for someone's icon.

P.S. BEAT THESE CHARACTERS TWITTER!

Edit: Why didn't it show that it was a reply? ._. This was supposed to reply to gamekid90.

you need to press the quote button not reply, if that's what you did
i cant post for some reson
i mean host
That means you can't host unless you port forward.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8