--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Super Anti Mr.Awesome3 Shield
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Both of you shut up. Your constant expression of obvious idiocy is causing migraines in those of us who have common sense.
oh come on, is calling someone a "gay Pakistani nigger" really a reason for a perm ban? :D
Hey guys what's going on in here-

What
PowerDag wrote:
Both of you shut up. Your constant expression of obvious idiocy is causing migraines in those of us who have common sense.

STFU. I don't like it if someone insults me, then gets away with it with no reply. Oh btw Why not feed the troll? If we don't feed Mr.Awesome3, he will die. You like trolls to die? :O
you know what let have this comments war stop, it get on peoples neve dude Supertoby also you are toll really and why start this comment war i do't remer
please stop now.supertoby i wo't this from 12 kid yes supertoby is 12 kid or maybe just acting like one
Mr.Awesome3 wrote:
you know what let have this comments war stop, it get on peoples neve dude Supertoby also you are toll really and why start this comment war i do't remer
please stop now.supertoby i wo't this from 12 kid yes supertoby is 12 kid or maybe just acting like one

Learn to spell n00b. You started it, you called ALL Non-Members poor and called us dumbasses. Also Wrong I am 11 but i bet you are 10 or 9 CUZ Your spelling: 3 and a half
maturity: 2
stupidity: 10
AND Rudeness: 10
And it's called TROLL not TOLL you fucking noob. Learn to spell. And you started the war, now bye, nubby noob.
great great game
For all that don't know whats happening the kid's around Mr.Awesome's age want to kill him

why I dont know

Just dont bother to read the comments it gives me migranes to try to figue out what some are saying
Creepy Frog wrote:
For all that don't know whats happening the kid's around Mr.Awesome's age want to kill him

why I dont know

Just dont bother to read the comments it gives me migranes to try to figue out what some are saying

You don't get migranes of me, but of him. Anyway, I think he stopped now. Good.
Well Mr.Awesome with that last comment I leave you with this shrue hte eh'll mkae ouy a icen ygu nma
Creepy Frog wrote:
This box has made us all come together in a negitive way how about we make it positive?

You have the right idea, Creepy Frog. Let's turn that frown upside-down.

This game is immensly funny.


POO.
Please unban me i have read the rules one mroe time and now i understand them please
Power Dog agrees Im sure tohers to I mean why not lets be posite to each other!
YOU in your out or in it awrsert of all in or out how and why or moer fead sown or fshow fsog gdo mkoe usrt
That got away from you at the end there I think.

Or maybe you never really had it.
Can i be unbanned from Gibbed 3 i have read the rules and understand how to play
Half you guys have horrible
spelling....Welcome to ss13.
man those other serves mean they ban me for fun
Page: 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12