ID:108029
 
Keywords: c, girl
I'm sitting in a row of girls in my computer programming class right now.

We're studying C#, for those who care.

Taking alook around there are actually several females around. The one beside me is by far the best looking though.
My girlfriend is taking C# at her college, lol.
Tell them to get back to the k-
Trade you -- we have a total of like, 5 female CS majors. :(
Are they the best looking girls?
We had well over a dozen. Then again only two of them were white, and they were fat and mustachioed respectively. The others hadn't ever seen Fall or snow, so you can make assumptions as to their nationality.
There's only been a handful of girls in my classes for the entire time I've been in college. Count yourself lucky it's not a sausage-fest 90% of the time. Thank god for work sometimes.
I'm not in college yet. I'm upgrading my high school transcript right now. I do, however believe now that some of these girls are in the class simply for the credits.
We had about 15, out of a class of 100. 10 went through to MEng with 30 guys.
That's because C# is for girls.
Vermolius wrote:
We had well over a dozen. Then again only two of them were white, and they were fat and mustachioed respectively. The others hadn't ever seen Fall or snow, so you can make assumptions as to their nationality.

Do you go to my college?
WIU?
Let G(x) represent "x is a girl in my CS class"
Let P(x) represent "x is hawt"

∀x(G(x) → ¬P(x))

EDIT: Aww, it ruined my pretty symbols :(
Y U NO LIKE PREDICATE CALCULUS BYOND?
(upside-down A)x (G(x) -> ~P(x))
Nadrew wrote:
That's because C# is for girls.

The funny thing is, I registered for C++, and the class is called C++. But he's teaching C#. Oh well.
Most schools aren't equipped to teach proper C++ these days. It's far easier to get C# materials, and the language itself is a lot more student-friendly. However, if you make enough fuss about the name of the class and the fact that C# is a cesspool of poor programming practices they'll let you learn some C++ =P (just don't expect it to be good teaching)
Nadrew wrote:
Most schools aren't equipped to teach proper C++ these days. It's far easier to get C# materials, and the language itself is a lot more student-friendly. However, if you make enough fuss about the name of the class and the fact that C# is a cesspool of poor programming practices they'll let you learn some C++ =P (just don't expect it to be good teaching)

What? When I went shopping around for colleges not a one* didn't have a C++ focus.

*Does not count tiny christian college that I went to to appease my grandmother.
Just because they offer C++ classes doesn't mean they're good C++ classes. Look at F0lak, he's in a C++ class learning C# =P
My C++ class used old books, and I didn't learn much @ all.
Nadrew wrote:
Look at F0lak, he's in a C++ class learning C# =P

Yeah, my first thought was "wtf?". The reason it's C# though is because NAIT switched over to C# from C++ this year, and the school I'm going to is for people who are working on pre-post-secondary studies. But, it's free and gives me some time on my time-table. The more you know...
omg i know right? i practically have a library of C++ books and reading them makes you feel like "Um... ok.. i know how to do this.." but when you try to apply it it doesn't work out or is so simple that it serves no purpose xD
Page: 1 2