ID:118038
 
Dot Shot by Falacy
The ultimate dot shooting experience!
7 fans · Created Sep 3 2011
Key Features:
*Nonstop dot shooting survival action
*Ear shattering sound effects by Cabeeno Rossley
*Enhanced pixel perfect movement at a blazing 60 FPS
*Mind blowing graphics showcasing dots of varying sizes & colors
*Randomized enemy spawns and pathing provide infinite replayability
*Online co-op play with up to unlimited friends for combined high scores
*Online scoreboards and medals provide the ultimate competitive experience
If you enjoy the games, and wish to support the development of these projects, then take a look at our subscription systems. Not only do your donations fund the servers and updates for all Stray Games, but they net you some overall advantages, and unique bonuses in our entire collection.
This is what we call simple, fun, addictive and competitive = a good game.
Mailman!
lol Fug i got over 200 :) Damn the Kina person though!
Hax
dats fun :D
Funness!
This game is simply incredible, the subtle blends of colour inside all the highly detailed sprites simply inspires me, green, white, red and blue. Amazing that someone could come up with such awe inspiring vision.
The gameplay, oh where do I start. You move left, you move right, you move up and you move down. It's absoloutly GENIUS. Falacy you make me weep with your programming prowess, and I'm simply flabberghasted that you somehow, and it's completely beyond me, managed to incorporate such freaking amazing sound effects.

If I had any criticism, there weren't enough dinosaurs.
Oh to be a troll, but it sure is addictive :) Well made simplicity at it's best.
El Wookie wrote:
Amazing that someone could come up with such awe inspiring vision.
Decades in the making

You move left, you move right, you move up and you move down.
Don't forget, you can also move diagonally!

If I had any criticism, there weren't enough dinosaurs.
Maybe in Super Dot Shot
Falacy wrote:
Maybe in Super Dot Shot

Oh my lord you already have plans for a sequel? My body is not ready.

Side note: How do people get such freaking high scores, hax, HAXXX.
El Wookie wrote:
Side note: How do people get such freaking high scores, hax, HAXXX.
Well, there was a bug in the original version that let you spam bullets.
Falacy wrote:
El Wookie wrote:
Side note: How do people get such freaking high scores, hax, HAXXX.
Well, there was a bug in the original version that let you spam bullets.

A game of such amazing potential shouldn't have scoreboards that have been corrupted!

Side note#2: I still don't understand why I was unbanned from all things Falacy, but it made me C:
El Wookie wrote:
Side note#2: I still don't understand why I was unbanned from all things Falacy, but it made me C:
Because you blatantly stated how you understood that you would be banned for using offensive language, but then you continued to do it anyway. That ban looks like it has been disabled for quite a while now anyway.
Falacy wrote:
Because you blatantly stated how you understood that you would be banned for using offensive language, but then you continued to do it anyway. That ban looks like it has been disabled for quite a while now anyway.

No I understand why I was banned in the first place, and it was silly of me, I was just wondering how/why I was unbanned.

El Wookie wrote:
No I understand why I was banned in the first place, and it was silly of me, I was just wondering how/why I was unbanned.
Probably when I did a mass unban/unmute when I quit BYOND several months ago.
Falacy wrote:
El Wookie wrote:
No I understand why I was banned in the first place, and it was silly of me, I was just wondering how/why I was unbanned.
Probably when I did a mass unban/unmute when I quit BYOND several months ago.
Well it's good to see you apparantly back ;p
El Wookie wrote:
Well it's good to see you apparantly back ;p
Well, I came back to see how pixel movement was. Then, found out these fail moderators are letting Zeta rips back on the main hub. So, I figure I'd better get back to kicking them in their incompetent faces.
Falacy wrote:
El Wookie wrote:
Well it's good to see you apparantly back ;p
Well, I came back to see how pixel movement was. Then, found out these fail moderators are letting Zeta rips back on the main hub. So, I figure I'd better get back to kicking them in their incompetent faces.

Source on this? It's kinda ridiculous.
I am terrible at this, but nice job with this game. I could only score a high score of 43.
Page: 1 2