In response to Falacy (#35)
Falacy wrote:
incompetent people who constantly spam up topics with completely useless, usualy irrelevant and/or incorrect posts

That's funny... the seems to be the community's overall opinion about you.
In response to CaptFalcon33035 (#40)
CaptFalcon33035 wrote:
That's funny... the seems to be the community's overall opinion about you.

Possible, but as I just saw with GTA4, the communitys overall opinion was horribly wrong
In response to Falacy (#41)
Falacy wrote:
Possible, but as I just saw with GTA4, the community's overall opinion was horribly wrong

This is where everyone is getting confused. An opinion about a game cannot be wrong. Falacy doesn't like it while others do. There's not really anything else to be said here. There's no point trying to change someone's mind about it, since it's apparent nobody will do so.

Just let this thread die already. Nothing good will come from it.
In response to Volte (#42)
That's what I said...not, but almost. I didn't mean he was wrong in [link], I simply meant people clearly simply disagree with him, which I said exactly.
Although if a game is relatively good could be a fact, mind you. Though that still wouldn't mean everyone has to necessarily like it.
In response to Falacy (#39)
Falacy wrote:

You cant return games! Only exchange them for another copy of the same one...

That's no good, where are you from? In Illinois we can return console games. Just not PC games... for obvious reasons.

Even so, you can sell it back to GameStop and get at least 40% of your money back. If I -really- disliked a game, I'd do that and get the other 60% of money money in satisfaction on another game.

Heck, I've bought games I don't enjoy and gave them away too.
In response to SSJ2GohanDBGT (#44)
This is still going... ... ...

GTA$ Rox. :P
In response to SSJ2GohanDBGT (#44)
SSJ2GohanDBGT wrote:
That's no good, where are you from? In Illinois we can return console games. Just not PC games... for obvious reasons.

Strange, they only let you return games here if you havent taken off the plastic wrapping stuff, otherwise they only let you exchange for another copy of the same game.

Even so, you can sell it back to GameStop and get at least 40% of your money back. If I -really- disliked a game, I'd do that and get the other 60% of money money in satisfaction on another game.

40%? Pishaw! Gamestop gives you like 5 dollars for a 50 dollar game
In response to Falacy (#46)
Falacy wrote:
Strange, they only let you return games here if you havent taken off the plastic wrapping stuff, otherwise they only let you exchange for another copy of the same game.

In Australia EB Games has a 7 day return policy for pretty much everything in their store for a full refund without questions asked.
In response to Smoko (#47)
Smoko wrote:
EB Games has a 7 day return policy for pretty much everything in their store for a full refund without questions asked.

Same here in Europe. So nice!
In response to Smoko (#47)
Smoko wrote:
Falacy wrote:
Strange, they only let you return games here if you havent taken off the plastic wrapping stuff, otherwise they only let you exchange for another copy of the same game.

In Australia EB Games has a 7 day return policy for pretty much everything in their store for a full refund without questions asked.

Oh how I love EB Games!

The only down side is they don't sell any Nintendo 64 stuff anymore. This fact alone, makes me very sad.
In response to Smoko (#47)
Smoko wrote:
Falacy wrote:
Strange, they only let you return games here if you havent taken off the plastic wrapping stuff, otherwise they only let you exchange for another copy of the same game.

In Australia EB Games has a 7 day return policy for pretty much everything in their store for a full refund without questions asked.

I love EB except JB-HIFI has the exact games for 20-30$ cheaper and they also do a 7 day return policy which is great also one good thing about EB is game trading say a new-ish game with an extra 20$ buys you one of the newest.
In response to Falacy (#41)
Falacy wrote:
Possible, but as I just saw with GTA4, the communitys overall opinion was horribly wrong

...Your first successful attempt at a joke? That made me laugh so hard! You, sir, are one talented comedian!
Page: 1 2 3