ID:59674
 
Gold Guardians by Falacy
Real Time Strategy Game - Setup Troops and Protect the Gold
537 fans · Created Feb 13 2007
Map Difficulties:
Castles: Easiest
Dungeons: Medium
Desert: Hardest

GG Map Builder. You'll need a SG Sub to Save Maps.

Celestial Chaos: Guardians, the remake/sequel, has been released.

If you enjoy the games, and wish to support the development of these projects, then take a look at our subscription systems. Not only do your donations fund the servers and updates for all Stray Games, but they net you some overall advantages, and unique bonuses in our entire collection.
nice but is too hackable >_> i mean i hacked it and now i can have 1e+025
GodRealmPein wrote:
nice but is too hackable >_> i mean i hacked it and now i can have 1e+025

So what you're saying is; you're a complete loser who should be permanently and completely banned from the internet? I agree.

Falacy wrote:
GodRealmPein wrote:
nice but is too hackable >_> i mean i hacked it and now i can have 1e+025

So what you're saying is; you're a complete loser who should be permanently and completely banned from the internet? I agree.
me too!



... I just love the game =D
Nice Game That for ┬žure
Falacy wrote:
GodRealmPein wrote:
nice but is too hackable >_> i mean i hacked it and now i can have 1e+025

So what you're saying is; you're a complete loser who should be permanently and completely banned from the internet? I agree.

You know, I hate online game cheaters with a passion - I'd like to march them all up to a guillotine and use it to sever their hands at the wrist.

However, that said, GodRealmPein's critique that the game is "too hackable" is a very valid critique and he shouldn't be attacked for it. Assuming Falacy is still around, it might be worth revising the code accordingly.

In the meanwhile, you're all on the honor system. Don't be fooled by anyone who told you otherwise, just because you can do something doesn't mean you should.
Geldonyetich wrote:
However, that said, GodRealmPein's critique that the game is "too hackable" is a very valid critique and he shouldn't be attacked for it. Assuming Falacy is still around, it might be worth revising the code accordingly.

I'm not going through the trouble of re-writing systems so fagots cant hack them. If anything I'd just remove the host files, and setup a dedicated server; since you can't cheat from a client on BYOND.
Falacy wrote:
I'm not going through the trouble of re-writing systems so fagots cant hack them. If anything I'd just remove the host files, and setup a dedicated server; since you can't cheat from a client on BYOND.

Oh, if that's what he's doing, then don't sweat it. Who cares if the host can hack their own game? Here I thought he was doing something actually invasive.

As far as I'm concerned, if somebody's hosting a game of mine, they can fudge the balance all they like. Heck, I might put in commands to make it easy for them to do. I'd probably inform the players when they do it but, with or without cheats, the players are always at the hosts' mercy anyway.
Sup falacy, its your favorite pest coming back to ask you for an update. lol

I was only coming to ask to see if you could add medals to the game, like you did with stick figures, seeing that you could get more players, and if you want to add that medal "Subscriber" might want to get more players to get the medal. Getting medals are the best, and keep players more interested in playing a game more.
falacy what are the bosses after lv 200

and if theres only 1 or 2 or none can you put goku back in or some others
That runtime has existed forever!
Which reminds me, I should finish up that remake I made of this game.
Um, for some reason on the 169th wave my units wouldn't do jack shit even if an enemy was right in front of him..
Kaimana wrote:
Um, for some reason on the 169th wave my units wouldn't do jack shit even if an enemy was right in front of him..

Soul Reavers.
Never get in any good games anymore. When I played a year or so back it was better cause I had more friends to play it with, still a great defense game though.
What an amazing game! This is a Byond must play.
Falacy contact me man, I love this game, I'd love to pixel for you so you could release an updated version check out my work on Iconshare.
Oh UM Falacy for some reason i cant make a server majigy
u do know falcy quit byond yes it so sad
Page: 1 2