hey Falacy unmute Jonathan the 2 in dragon ball z heroes united please
falacy y did u mute me cause seriously i didnt say mother f***** it was zenki that got my pass from my cuz dbzmaster33 then he went on my acc said the word sent it 2 u nd i got muted plz unmute me i didnt do anything plz i love dbz hu hu 2 i dnt wnt to quit cause i muted i chnged my pass so noone comes on it just plz i dnt wana be muted its so boring plz.
Izzyperez111 wrote:
falacy y did u mute me cause seriously i didnt say mother f***** it was zenki that got my pass from my cuz dbzmaster33 then he went on my acc said the word sent it 2 u nd i got muted plz unmute me i didnt do anything plz i love dbz hu hu 2 i dnt wnt to quit cause i muted i chnged my pass so noone comes on it just plz i dnt wana be muted its so boring plz.

I hate being subscribed to this page. It's so Simple. Don't let anyone use your key ever! It's your key so your responsibility. It's like you renting a car and letting a friend use it just for him to crash it and whose gonna end up paying for it? You! So It's your own fault.

um i didnt quite get that


Do you not understand English? Don't Give Out Your Password!!!
It's Your Own Fault For Getting Muted!
Isenggard wrote:
Izzyperez111 wrote:
falacy y did u mute me cause seriously i didnt say mother f***** it was zenki that got my pass from my cuz dbzmaster33 then he went on my acc said the word sent it 2 u nd i got muted plz unmute me i didnt do anything plz i love dbz hu hu 2 i dnt wnt to quit cause i muted i chnged my pass so noone comes on it just plz i dnt wana be muted its so boring plz.

I hate being subscribed to this page. It's so Simple. Don't let anyone use your key ever! It's your key so your responsibility. It's like you renting a car and letting a friend use it just for him to crash it and whose gonna end up paying for it? You! So It's your own fault.

dude thats my cuzin i no his pass he nos mine so its not my fault zenki hacked my acc

dude thats my cuzin i no his pass he nos mine so its not my fault zenki hacked my acc

It is your fault, he couldn't hack it unless you gave him the password or your Cousin giving it away it is still your damn fault. Take better care of your crap

Isenggard wrote:
Izzyperez111 wrote:
falacy y did u mute me cause seriously i didnt say mother f***** it was zenki that got my pass from my cuz dbzmaster33 then he went on my acc said the word sent it 2 u nd i got muted plz unmute me i didnt do anything plz i love dbz hu hu 2 i dnt wnt to quit cause i muted i chnged my pass so noone comes on it just plz i dnt wana be muted its so boring plz.

I hate being subscribed to this page. It's so Simple. Don't let anyone use your key ever! It's your key so your responsibility. It's like you renting a car and letting a friend use it just for him to crash it and whose gonna end up paying for it? You! So It's your own fault.

its my cuz who new he was gonna give him my pass he nos my pass i no his pass we macro each other

its my cuz who new he was gonna give him my pass he nos my pass i no his pass we macro each other

Again I quote "DONT GIVE AWAY YOUR PASSWORD!"


Your entire whining about being unmuted is complete BS. The mutes are based on ID, it doesn't matter if someone else was logged on to your account (unless they were doing it from your computer), and you are now banned
Dinomaster45 wrote:
Rod5 wrote:
Dude you made the FIRST and ONLY bleach game i actually
LIKE.


-=shout out to you=-


-byonds gangsta

What do you mean "Dude"? I think you were trying to say Dawg.

i say "dawg" to my homies, falacy
is just some random guy so he deserves title of "dude" its all in my byonds gangsta dictonary .
what are some font faces
ummm Falacy my trading cap
dont work can you fix it ?
I am now to subscribed to the best game site ever!!!!
I wanna play celestial chaos 2 but i cant host can i be a gm?
Hey Falacy why is sever 1 down on HU? are editing it?
Spam goes below here.
Falacy, if you read this, could you please add me on the byond pager, i have somethin gi personally would liek to ask you, and if not possible i would liek to make a deal
Turboskill wrote:
Falacy, if you read this, could you please add me on the byond pager, i have somethin gi personally would liek to ask you, and if not possible i would liek to make a deal

lol XD
fucking update the hallow system on bleach eternity damn it
Devour450 wrote:
fucking update the hallow system on bleach eternity damn it

You do realise this language might get you banned?

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 33 34 35