Current working features include:
- Procedurally generated plots of land, residing in planets, residing in solar systems, residing in relation to eachother on a universe map.
- Each player owns a ship with a customizable interior and can command crew members of that ship to move around.
- Line of sight engine only allows the player to see turfs that one of the units or devices under their control can see.
- Advanced creature artificial intelligence framework that functions via states generating behaviors which are executed based on assessed priorities.
- A great deal of the 4.0x skin controls are up and running fluidly. Some that are working are not pictured above.
- Lots of stuff I forgot, no doubt.
Of course, in order for that to be true, I have to finish it, first. Current goal is to have a playable beta out as soon as possible in order to collect feedback. However, my idea of "playable" is very nearly "feature complete." So it's hard to say exactly how long that will be other than, "when it's done."