ID:81795
 
Post your comments here!
I swear i thought your game said "Bleach Return of The Tostada"
Cyberlord34 wrote:
I swear i thought your game said "Bleach Return of The Tostada"
not my game it was a friends and the source got deleted cause of his sister so i dont know y i left it there :P

Gogeta when espada is back on make it have 1mill per click lvling itll get tons of people for u

yo gog join my guild :o
SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM

30 spams should do it
UlForceV wrote:
Hey Phoenix... I can't really thinks of anything to say... so how about... what's up?


gayness
TAC0_MAST3R wrote:
UlForceV wrote:
Hey Phoenix... I can't really thinks of anything to say... so how about... what's up?


gayness


you got that right
Gogeta1023 wrote:
TAC0_MAST3R wrote:
UlForceV wrote:
Hey Phoenix... I can't really thinks of anything to say... so how about... what's up?


gayness


you got that right


yar
TAC0_MAST3R wrote:
Gogeta1023 wrote:
TAC0_MAST3R wrote:
UlForceV wrote:
Hey Phoenix... I can't really thinks of anything to say... so how about... what's up?


gayness


you got that right


yar

that guy screwed my game up
Gogeta1023 wrote:
TAC0_MAST3R wrote:
Gogeta1023 wrote:
TAC0_MAST3R wrote:
UlForceV wrote:
Hey Phoenix... I can't really thinks of anything to say... so how about... what's up?


gayness


you got that right


yar

that guy screwed my game up

???
Hey Phoenix! Not gonna favorite my game :( lol
(It's me Shinji from Bleach: Shinzui)(Well this is an alternate account my actual account is Albro1 lol)