Let me get this Started, Heavy Rain will blow your minds out. Quantic Dream Has yet to make the Best looking game on the PS3, the older game called indigo prophecy well had a good story was mostly confusing sometimes, but in the end it had a Great twists. Similar to Heavy rain.
The gameplay is not that long, about 8-12 hours, considering if you want to find everything from the crime scenes, or do some detective work for Scot Shelby. Pretty much the point in the game, is to make decisions, which will impact the game, and also the story line. But you know what's funny...? You Can Pause the Game and go back to the main Menu! Wow, What were you guys thinking...xD!
Heavy rain has it's ups but also there Downs, Basically the pro is that the Game is Excellent in every way. First things first. I Found ALOT of game buggs, Don't you think they should of tested the game further then they should of. You look at the credits, and there are LOADS of tester for the game, i Mean Loads of them, and they couldn't find the Buggs that we Gamers found?
- For instants the Audio it gets screwed up sometimes, but you can fixed it, but some scenes the audio gets screwed up, Partially they were using DTS audio which is a Higher quality sound better then Dolby digital. But great job for trying to use that power for the audio, it's not a big deal though.
- Oh, and the Floating Egg glitch...Haha. Pretty Funny, in my opinion. When Shelby was trying to make a omelet once he crack the eggs and put it into the fan they were just floating! Pretty funny.
- and yes the Controls, The Controls can get Quite annoying, But some scenes were pissing me off because of the Lousy controls, which can ruin the game, like when you were trying to get Ethan to the subway you had to Stop and then Turn, WTF is with that. It's not Resident Evil 1, Come on.
-Also when Detective Jayden comes into the club to investigate that guy, once he shows the guard the badge, You Can't Move! And it made you Restart the PS3 to make this scene to go further. Thats what happen to some people.
- This game has some Plot holes, but it's not a Big Deal.
- Long Story
- Great Voice Acting
- The Graphics, nuff said.
- Character models, are at there Best. Has the Xbox ever done that?
Well, Even those buggs can't stop the game from having a Great Storyline, which it did.
They did a Great job, trying to Hook the gamers beginning till the End, i agree it goes off slow, but once his son is Gone, it just make you feel like your in the game.
You Get to interact with alot of things, people, a Crime, Action Thriller, Which can get People hook in.
Some People might not buy this game, because it feels like a "Interactive Movie" oh, and all you do is press buttons, Well your Partially Correct, But it's a Game That does well what it's suppose to do, The motion sensor is Great in this game, better then any other game.
This is all i can give you if you want to play the game, no Spoiler here.
"Heavy Rain is a story about four people from both high and low sides of American society. They are joined together by the same tragic fate".
Wanna find out what Happens, Why don't you buy the game? Something for You Adult Gamers, People who are into the FPS, Third person shit, Give this game a Try and let alone those games for a while.
All the Reviews i'm seeing are a Bunch of Bullshit, There reviews that Should of been out the day after the game, then a week before. Alot of Biased Shit These Days.
The Game is Great, and does what it suppose to do, Attract the Audience, Which is the Way to go.
And This is Worth the $60, Just Like Uncharted 2, and Mass Effect 2,
The Playstation 3 is off to a Great year, Companies are Actually Admiring What it can do, for that I'm happy.
Hopefully a Sequel to Heavy Rain.
Xbox 360 has only one game i want that's probably Splinter Cell: Conviction. But i know for a Fact that there's going to be a 1 year port later on.
Ubisoft never Screws there Gamers EVER. Alan wake is a Silent hill rip off? Anyone noticed?
Even though i like the Developers, maybe a rent or something.
Over All i give it a 92/100.
Comment, Below for me to improve.
Oh, and also some Nice Feedback would be nice.