Descriptive Problem Summary: When you use the find fuction on a dream maker map file, it will find it on the current z layer you are on. but when you move to another z level, and use the find, or find again fuction, it will jump from the z layer you are currently on, to the next object that meets the search criteria on the previous z layer.
Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem:
1) open a code project with a few different turfs or icons and with more than one z level map
2) place multiple of the same object on one z layer, then place the same objects on another z level
3) using the find function(crtl + F) type in the name of the object and only this file.
4) press ok
5) now there should be an arrow where the object you are looking for is.
6) move to another z level with the same object on it
7) press the find key again (F3)
8) you will be warped back to the z level you just came from.
To have the find function search the z level you are on.
You get throw all around the file.
Does the problem occur:
Every time? Or how often?yes
In other games?yes
In other user accounts? untested
On other computers? untested
When does the problem NOT occur?
when there is only one z level
Did the problem NOT occur in any earlier versions? If so, what was the last version that worked? (Visit http://www.byond.com/download/build to download old versions for testing.) untested