Descriptive Problem Summary: if you are moving using the keypad, and while holding one of the directional keys, you press num lock, you will continue to move in that direction indefinitely. Unless you move another way or press anther Marco, and then you will continue moving in the direction again.
Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem:
1) Ensure your on a computer with a number pad and num lock key
2) Log into any byond game with movement
3) using the number pad, hold down any movement key (1,2,3,4,6,7,8,9)
4) While you are holding a movement key, press num lock,
5) Stop holding your directional key
6) You will still be continuing moving in the direction you were pressing, and pressing any other movement key, will only cancel this effect till it is finished, then you will continue moving in its direction
Expected Results: to stop moving when you release a key
Actual Results: while holding a movement key on the number pad, and then pressing num lock, causes you to not stop moving
Does the problem occur:
Every time? Or how often? every time
In other games? most games, so do not have movement
In other user accounts? unsure
On other computers? unsure, I only have 1 computer with a number pad
When does the problem NOT occur? when you dont press num lock while holding a directional key on the number pad
Did the problem NOT occur in any earlier versions? If so, what was the last version that worked? (Visit http://www.byond.com/download/build to download old versions for testing.) byond 468.1072
Workarounds: log out if it occurs, have not been able to find any other way around it.
P.S: please don't expect a quick responce from me consering this issue, I'll be gone at camp till the 23rd. Thanks!