From physical evidence given by DCire, It appears as though you are the only one in the wrong here. He shows a transaction receipt to your email, status is completed, and minus $20. Also, he has logs showing you and him conversing over chat about splitting the order into two sums. He states that you've yet to complete the order. Therefore as of right now, until you finish the icons in agreement, DCire has already payed you for the ones he already has, not to mention since he payed for the icons he has right now, he can use them without your permission.

I find this a quite humorous act of "Crying Wolf".
In response to Solomn Architect (#20)
Solomn Architect wrote:
From physical evidence given by DCire, It appears as though you are the only one in the wrong here. He shows a transaction receipt to your email, status is completed, and minus $20. Also, he has logs showing you and him conversing over chat about splitting the order into two sums. He states that you've yet to complete the order. Therefore as of right now, until you finish the icons in agreement, DCire has already payed you for the ones he already has, not to mention since he payed for the icons he has right now, he can use them without your permission.

I find this a quite humorous act of "Crying Wolf".

O?

RLY?
You say that D-Cire is wrong, he says you're wrong. It's possible that I'll remember both of you being involved in a scam but I'm probably not going to remember who was the scammer and who was being scammed. I'll just remember not to trust either of you :-/
In response to Forum_account (#22)
Forum_account wrote:
You say that D-Cire is wrong, he says you're wrong. It's possible that I'll remember both of you being involved in a scam but I'm probably not going to remember who was the scammer and who was being scammed. I'll just remember not to trust either of you :-/

Don't trust the one who MADE the work? And LOST money. Are you slow? Educated thoughts only please. I have client transactions (Paypal history). Credentials for days. Dont even bring up a trust factor with me. Im alot more credible then you, ill tell you that right now.

HIS log: (10/4th) We agree on $40. He pays me the first half.


MY log: (10/5th) I finish the work. HE SEES it and says GOOD JOB. And the dodging begins. What a surprise!


He bans me on his blog while I was still civil.

Lets put it all together...On his blog he just LIED in front of everyone.

Seriously now, a public clarification while the recipient is blocked from responding? Seriously. -_-

And for the record I forgot he gave me the first half(I only deal with dozens of clients). Which means he KNEW my real paypal from the start. He just NEVER gave me the rest of the money. I also called paypal. The 4th was the ONLY attempted transaction from his account.

Don't come here trying to put me in the same boat as him. Your 2 cents is an overdraft. -$27

Thanks.
In response to Hulio-G (#23)
Hulio-G wrote:
Forum_account wrote:
You say that D-Cire is wrong, he says you're wrong. It's possible that I'll remember both of you being involved in a scam but I'm probably not going to remember who was the scammer and who was being scammed. I'll just remember not to trust either of you :-/

Dont even bring up a trust factor with me. Im alot more credible then you, ill tell you that right now.

I couldn't care less about this whole fiasco, but I lol'd so hard at this.
In response to Hulio-G (#23)
That's exactly the reason why I'll think of both of you negatively. It's not that I don't believe you, it's just that this isn't a big deal to me so I'm not going to bother remembering who was the person getting ripped off here. I only see you saying lots of negative things, so two weeks from now I'm just going to have a negative opinion of you and I probably won't even remember why.

You could have made a positive post about this and just said "hey everyone, I didn't get paid for some artwork I made, so instead of letting it rot I'll post it here so you all can use it. Enjoy!" You'd have come out looking a lot better. Heck, maybe you'd get more customers as a result and you wouldn't even care about the $20 anymore.
In response to Forum_account (#25)
Hate to do it, but this more or less.

You come here completely fueled by rage posting comments you've left "TYPING UNDER RAGE" riddled with the inability to even type out curse words properly.

He's acted a lot more mature over this. You even went so far as to consider a copyright claim which is 100% impossible in this regard.

Get over it. Release the stuff as public property and move on.
Also, the "I DONT TRUST YOU BUT YOU SHOULD TRUST ME I TRUSTWORTHY!!!!" thing was golden.
In response to Robertbanks2 (#24)
Solomn Architect likes this.

I'm with you Robert. I find this more than slightly entertaining. I've been quite depressed the whole week, and now I'm in a much better mood because of these children. :D
Man scammed for 40$ thats sucks man. 40 dollars like how cheap can someone be.... I once paid someone 200$ for a ton of coding. I paid him too, he did the work and i paid him like I don't get why people can be such cheap pricks.
In response to Hulio-G (#23)
Hulio-G wrote:
Forum_account wrote:
You say that D-Cire is wrong, he says you're wrong. It's possible that I'll remember both of you being involved in a scam but I'm probably not going to remember who was the scammer and who was being scammed. I'll just remember not to trust either of you :-/

Dont even bring up a trust factor with me. Im alot more credible then you, ill tell you that right now.

I honestly can't tell if you're that deathly ignorant, or if you're joking! You seem to have said the exact opposite of the reality!
In response to Hulio-G (#23)
Yeah, you're so trustworthy. Raging and doing nothing but swearing, calling people retarded, etc.

That, and how much do you actually contribute to the community? Forum_account has contributed quite a bit so I'd say trustworthiness is in his court... though again, this isn't an argument about who's e-trust is bigger.
In response to Moonlight Memento (#30)
Moonlight Memento wrote:
Yeah, you're so trustworthy. Raging and doing nothing but swearing, calling people retarded, etc.

That, and how much do you actually contribute to the community? Forum_account has contributed quite a bit so I'd say trustworthiness is in his court... though again, this isn't an argument about who's e-trust is bigger.

What? You dont think im pretty anymore? You want to see my manners? You want to see how nice I can be to people more special then me? (even though their making ignorant comments)? Make a perfect post. perfect punctuation. Spelling. Yum! Delicious.

Contray.

When Im angry, I show it. When Im happy, I do the same. Its called being real. What you see is what you get. Im easily more trust worthy. I have a soul. No amount of intellect can match that.

Only person who saw any rage was D-cire. Rage that is heavily filtered. Oh he's handling the situation more maturely? Maybe it has to do with him being the actual robber. I love your definition of Mature. Block someone after they say "just make sure the money gets to me" and then lie on your blog.

Show me special because I've probably done more for the community then you and FA combined.

Contributions.

Credentials.

Tutorials on main stream sites.

Get big. You ain't a big boy!

Lol, don't talk about special with me, just because Ive been quiet during this new generation.

Irrelevance though really. Who cares who's done what. Stop with this hierarchy business. Look at the situation. Moral is precedence.

FA (like many others) is good with computers but does he really understand the cyber realm? Where has he focused his attention all these years? A man has been robbed and you people side with the scammer?

Dont let the computer suck your soul. You people are all victims of the social norms(fake). Closer to a robot than man.

Hate my personality, call me names. I've moved on, just dont call me a criminal.
In response to Hulio-G (#31)
You shouldn't release lists of your clients.
In response to Murrawhip (#32)
Murrawhip wrote:
You shouldn't release lists of your clients.

Whats wrong with that? Im showing I am trusted. Otherwise the same people wouldn't come back.
In response to Hulio-G (#31)
Yes someone who doesn't receive pay immediately and starts shouting drunken curse words is really "calm and collected".

If you're angry, suck it up like a real "man" would and just go through something calmly.

In his defense, there's more evidence to incriminate you than there is for him. Who the hell adds random caps to their email anyway, for one? Two, the immature acts you're showing really don't show much for credibility.

Lol, don't talk about special with me, just because Ive been quiet during this new generation.

what is this i don't even...

FA (like many others) is good with computers but does he really understand the cyber realm? Where has he focused his attention all these years? A man has been robbed and you people side with the scammer?

OH PLEASE FEEL SORRY FOR ME PLEASE FA IS A KNOW-NOTHING PLEASE PLEASE PITY MY POOR UNDESERVING SOUL

It's laughable the display you've put on.
In response to Hulio-G (#33)
Hulio-G wrote:
Whats wrong with that? Im showing I am trusted.

If I do business with you, that's our business - nobody else's.
In response to Murrawhip (#35)
To further what Murrawhip is saying, it doesn't show anyone is trusted by name-dropping. No one likes name-dropping and it doesn't prove squat.
In response to Moonlight Memento (#34)
Moonlight Memento wrote:
Yes someone who doesn't receive pay immediately and starts shouting drunken curse words is really "calm and collected".
...
It's laughable the display you've put on.

There's no logic in this thread. Everyone's an idiot, including myself for even continuing this conversation. The least we can do is add humor. My cussing occurred AFTER I was banned. When I was banned he became a scam artist.

VERY calm and collected - The biggest insult I gave to him before being banned was "Why do I have to think for you? Just make sure the money goes where it belongs". I posted the link 2 times already.

My immature acts? There's nothing immature about cussing after I got robbed. In fact its perfectly normal. "Someone who doesn't receive their pay immediately" - I chased him for a month. And snapped when I was banned.

Incriminate me? How? Caps or not, he had my real email because he paid me the 1st half of the money ($20 on the 4th). So was basically lying the second time. (On the 5th when I FINISH/send the work. he starts dodging me. Its all in the link!)

Smh. Incriminate me...I did my work. (sheesh and you wonder why people curse). Its just frustrating dealing with people with no common sense. Your so bent on panting me as the villain, that you really don't care about any details in the case. :(

I'm not looking for pity, I just amazed at this outcome. I take a shot at one of your special people. Now I'm the untrustworthy scam artist. Lol, wtf is going on? You see, the internet is hilarious.
In response to Moonlight Memento (#36)
Moonlight Memento wrote:
To further what Murrawhip is saying, it doesn't show anyone is trusted by name-dropping. No one likes name-dropping and it doesn't prove squat.

*shrugs*, You know I'm not that bad of a "villain". I can edit/sensor out the names if it makes you guys feel better.

I can imagine the horrors.

"Oh man you did business with Hulio? Your cheating on me!"
In response to Hulio-G (#37)
Well yes, it is immature. You weren't robbed. You gave him the wrong e-mail address for starters, and two, this was right after you "got robbed" that you put these comments. Sorry kid, not buying it.

You are indeed acting like everything is your fault because you ignore any form of freaking advice that's given and just say "I WAS ROBBED MAN LISTEN TO ME I WAS ROBBED ITS OKAY TO LASH OUT AT PEOPLE INSTEAD OF RATIONALLY TALKING THROUGH THINGS!!!!!!!!! LISTEN TO ME PLEEAAAASE!".

Then you wish to keep making those hilarious generalizations about the "internet" and this "community" about how stupid we are but still demand we trust you for some reason and pity you.
Page: 1 2 3