Thanks to subscriptions from F0lak and Sonder, my casual action adventure game Casual Quest has just received a major update. Among the changes are:
- 16 new subscriber only classes were added, in addition to the normal 15. All classes were also rebalanced. A Lifetime Subscription is $6, or $5 for BYOND members.
- The Title Screen now includes a note about chat, so new players will be more likely to chat with you while you play.
- All known bugs were fixed. Don't be sad, though, I'm sure I added some new ones.
- Two custom classes were added for Sonder and Fugsnarf. Contact me if you would like a custom class; these are currently $5, and are separate from a subscription.
- A special upgraded adventurer (the base class) was added for BYOND members. Also, an Orc class was added for Hazordhu II subscribers.
- All medals were cleared for waves after 40. This was needed because of a bug that awarded high level medals at the wrong times. As of yet, no team is known to have reached wave 140.
- Items last longer. Now you can let the person who needs an item most walk over and get it, without fear that it will disappear. Also, bosses drop lots of loot.
- A magic restoring item was added.
- Card rounds last longer at the end, so you can read the card question.
- The Enter key now focuses the chat input.
- Removed the delay that non-BYOND-members were experiencing at when they'd join a game.
Remember, Subscriptions = Updates