Certain key down combinations won't work properly; the third key pressed won't have its command called. The two I've found are north, west, and space and south, east, and space.
Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem:
1) Open a project (or start a new one) and set up macros with the keys of north, west, and space. You could also set them up with the keys of east, south, and space, if you want.
2) Give them commands (can be verbs or client side commands, like .quit).
3) Run Dreamseeker.
4) Begin Holding north or west or space. Its command will be called.
5) Begin holding one of the keys that you aren't holding. Its command will be called
6) Begin holding the last key that you aren't holding. Its command will not be called at all.
Code Snippet (if applicable) to Reproduce Problem:
Then set up your proper macros. If you want, it also seem like you can set up just one macro that calls .quit.
All three presses result in the corresponding command being called.
Only the first two pressed have their command called.
Does the problem occur:
Every time? Or how often?
Yeah, every time. Only with the combinations I gave though. There may also be also combinations of keys I didn't find.
In other games?
I tried it in my game and a blank project.
In other user accounts?
On other computers?
When does the problem NOT occur?
When you use a combination like A, B, and C, rather than one of the two I gave.
Use the W, A, S, and D keys instead of the arrow keys.