- Drag and Drop Combination System
- Easy to learn game play
- Hunger/Thirst/Fatigue System
- Weather System
- Day/Night System
- Multitude of Skills
- Simple yet effective Tribe-System
This is a RPG basing your character's life on his/her hunger, thirst, fatigue and health. As time goes on you will have to use what is around you to live, survive, and thrive.
Whilst looking for a fun game on Byond I stumbled across Archipelago - which reminded me of a freeware german game named Schiffbruch (as it turned out archipelago's maker was inspired by Schiffbruch). Finding out archipelago was left in such an unfinished state I was inspired to fill the void. Taking ideas from both those related sources I set out to make my own tropical-survival game. After a few weeks of development someone suggested a non-Byond related game called Stranded (I was disappointed that the name I came up with wasn't as 'unused' as I thought.) As it turned out Stranded was also a survival game inspired by Schiffbruch. After finding all these games I tried to pull together what makes each one great and throw in my own spin.
- Halcyon222 for making Archipelago.
- Stranded-3D's site for having good taste in names and being an awesome game.
- D4RK354B3R for an awesome lighting system available only Here.
- Shadowdarke for sd_procs.
- F0lak for providing some useful coding advice.
- Magnum2k for assisting with coding.
- Iggeh/Igor for some voice acting.
- Various free sound-libraries on the net (especially SoundBible)
Additional credit for not only my inspiration but also some ideas goes not only to Schiffbruch, Archipelago and Stranded but also the various players of my game - as well as Google for making it really easy to research tropical related topics!