ID:119472
 
Well, I did some work for Valoesdte on Death Note Unlimited. I decided to do a couple things for ROTP. Obviously I'm still working on Feed by Kumorii.Still planning to do a lot of pixel art if all goes well by the end of the year I will have helped with 3+ projects. =p Old Image and video hosting by TinyPic New Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Not bad.
#swagg lol
Who would rip your work?
A ripper obviously. ;)
y would they
I haven't seen a sprite this pillow shaded in quite a while.
Neither have I.
EmpirezTeam wrote:
I haven't seen a sprite this pillow shaded in quite a while.

UPD4T3 wrote:
EmpirezTeam wrote:
I haven't seen a sprite this pillow shaded in quite a while.

It's an interesting art style that could be explored more, don't you agree?
Yut Put wrote:
UPD4T3 wrote:
EmpirezTeam wrote:
I haven't seen a sprite this pillow shaded in quite a while.

It's an interesting art style that could be explored more, don't you agree?

Don't know if you're serious.... Cause you pillow a lot.
Ikr? Haven't pillow shaded in a while just got to let it all out. :)
Mesmerise wrote:
Don't know if you're serious.... Cause you pillow a lot.

Gonna let him diss your art like that, bro?
Mesmerise wrote:
Don't know if you're serious.... Cause you pillow a lot.

I lol'd.

Can't sleep without pillows.
http://i56.tinypic.com/2uj0eoy.png



Improve from there, I didn't color it all.
Don't really do clothing much(New one is based off of UPD4T3's version so tell me what you think. =l