Will we ever get to Mars? in Off Topic
2. 100% of the energy on Earth comes from the sun.
3. correct except it wouldn't fuse into helium. I don't know exacly what, but helium is small and deuterium is big. ( helium has an atomic mass of 4, and deutrinium is like a hundred something. ) I think you meant to say it gives helium off as a by product of the fusion.
4. We need waaaay more advanced technology to actually colonize mars, and have people live there. Maybe in the distant future....
5. No, if you have the right to be a prick, I have the right to be annoying.
3. "Cold fusion" doesn't maen "energy from nothing."