ID:113548
 

DAMN IT. I was left behind.

vvv

SORRY IF THIS OFFENDS ANYBODY. I'M A CHRISTIAN, BUT I DON'T BELIEVE ANY OF THIS BULL. Matthew 15:36 "No man knows the time or date. Not even the angels or the son. Only the Father"

Just being an ass and mocking what most people who believe this probably though this morning.


^^^
Yeah, it's supposed to happen in about an hour for me. I mostly think it's all pretty funny, just because I bet Camping knows he's full of it. I do agree with you though, as I am a Christian too.
Thank you. It's hilarious how so many people who claim to be devoted Christians completely ignore the obvious verse; "No man will know[...] Only the Father."

That and Harold Camping is full of shit. He's predicted the rapture twice before.

Exactly 58 minutes for it to so supposedly start for me.
Kumorii wrote:
Thank you. It's hilarious how so many people who claim to be devoted Christians completely ignore the obvious verse; "No man will know[...] Only the Father."

That and Harold Camping is full of shit. He's predicted the rapture twice before.

Exactly 58 minutes for it to so supposedly start for me.



^This. I am a devoted christian but I do not beleive in rapture.
On an immature note, i believe in raptors, tyrannosaurus and other dinosaurs.
Teka123 wrote:
On an immature note, i believe in raptors, tyrannosaurus and other dinosaurs.

^ I lol'd. XD
this is where the guy who made the theory says, "umad?"
Harold Camping.
He's made the same claims twice before and both were wrong.

Shows how gullible and ignorant the world is to believe him a third time.
It's sad that families and lives have been ruined because of this man.
Mission: Rapture #3
Objective: Search and Destroy
Target: Harold Camping
Result: OVERKILL
Toronto Raptors suck Teka.
Speaking of raptors, one of those damned things bit my arm off (right arm to be exact)and my house is on fire...so this has not been a good DoomsDay for me.
Could be worse, Masq.
I've been in hell waiting for somebody to come and get me. This demon keeps trying to anal rape me.

Fucking rapture. /:
I feel bad for you.
Woah, you guys got left behind? That sucks. Heaven is Amazing. I spent the day playing Poker with Carl Sagan, Douglass Adams, and Carl Wyznak. I was going to go listen to Jimi Hendrix and John Lennon play tonight, but I ended up talking politics with the Kennedy brothers instead. What a day!
Techgamer wrote:
Woah, you guys got left behind? That sucks. Heaven is Amazing. I spent the day playing Poker with Carl Sagan, Douglass Adams, and Carl Wyznak. I was going to go listen to Jimi Hendrix and John Lennon play tonight, but I ended up talking politics with the Kennedy brothers instead. What a day!

No Sean Connery? He should be up there too :D
TH-Productions wrote:
Techgamer wrote:
Woah, you guys got left behind? That sucks. Heaven is Amazing. I spent the day playing Poker with Carl Sagan, Douglass Adams, and Carl Wyznak. I was going to go listen to Jimi Hendrix and John Lennon play tonight, but I ended up talking politics with the Kennedy brothers instead. What a day!

No Sean Connery? He should be up there too :D

He was too busy checking out the "Ladiesh" for me to hang out with, maybe tomarrow. By the way, everyone here has the body of a 20 year old, or younger in the case of children who ascended, which is strange, because Mother Theresa is a fox.