With the lack of updates lately, you're all probably thinking that we're not really working on the game, right? Wrong! While I admit we took a small hiatus, development on Feed is back in progress and I think you're going to love the changes that are coming in beta 1.5! I'm not one to spill things that aren't complete yet, but here's a list of things we're working on!
- More zombies. (two done!)
- A new weapon. (hint: it was requested a lot and it can be.. hot?)
- Voice acting. (we're giving this a try. not guaranteed in the final release.)
- Background music. (we'll see how this works out.)
- Ammo crates.
- Spectate improvements(aka: the ability to change who you're spectating).
1.5 will also be including some aesthetic changes to make the game a bit more polished and pleasing!
The new login screen. The space below "connect" will likely be used to add a "spectate" button.
A preview of one of the new zombies. Vomit's on/around the player and stepping on the vomit will do decent damage to a player. The zombie themselves aren't very common or strong.