1. JP2392 - 9841 kills
2. Rockeyx2 - 8611 kills
3. WilliamtheHero - 7133 kills
4. Brettwhitley - 5008 kills
5. Guhan - 4819 kills
Best Wave Reached: 56
Most kills: 9841
Most Played Map: Gridlock
New map, 'Theatre'.
1.9.3 went live moments ago and came with a variety of fixes and a couple new features! The highlight of the new features is the addition of a brand new map and the introduction of health regeneration! This patch will definitely be loved by those who need every ounce of health on those higher waves!
- New map, 'Theatre'.
- Introduced traps(explosive mines).
- Health regeneration.
- When revived after dying on fire, you don't stay on fire.
- Corpses don't compete for the top layer anymore.
- Corpses cleaned in 1 minute.
- Spectres return(less common).
- Enhanced WASD support.
- Weapons now rank up with you so they can do more damage.
- Minor map glitches fixed.
- Customization improved.
I would also like to apologize to anybody who may have been offended by the previous name of the new medal and I would like to inform you that that has been changed.
Zombie Invasion 2012 -
You still have time to sharpen your skills before Zombie Invasion 2012 on April 1st! Think you have what it takes to take on massive hordes of the abnormally strong undead? Come show us what you've got, Feeder!
If there are any problems with this patch, please let me know in the bug tracker.