When he said it was not limited to .dme files, couldn't you have just included all of your code into one? So there was really no real limit.
Hm...April 1st eh..kinda..alittle late..
=P
Airjoe wrote:
... so we're at eight months!

that's 1K per month! :)
Little do we know, lummox has fallen of his wagon, and is some psycho looking to collect resources and compile them into 1 game resulting in the death of byond at the psychotic amount of fail in it and we all get injusticely-executed for being a part of it.
VcentG wrote:
Little do we know, lummox has fallen of his wagon, and is some psycho looking to collect resources and compile them into 1 game resulting in the death of byond at the psychotic amount of fail in it and we all get injusticely-executed for being a part of it.

that made no sense what-so-ever. :P

Maybe in the real world... but this is byond. Forget all you think you know.

PS, are we at least going to get a "The games are being judged!" orrr some kind of announcement? Or should we presume that this really WAS a pre-planned april fools joke. In which case, the joke's on you lummox, as my entry secretly sends your location to a group of terrorists who have been ready to kill you from the moment I give the command. Take that.
VcentG wrote:
Maybe in the real world... but this is byond. Forget all you think you know.

PS, are we at least going to get a "The games are being judged!" orrr some kind of announcement? Or should we presume that this really WAS a pre-planned april fools joke. In which case, the joke's on you lummox, as my entry secretly sends your location to a group of terrorists who have been ready to kill you from the moment I give the command. Take that.

My guess is he's busy. Give him until at least next Friday before you start going UHH U DUN YET?
I'm not giving a "UHH U DUN YET?" I'm just asking if he can say he's alive. Results of competition not required. Just a "Hey busy, check back in 2-3 weeks or something when exams are over/work slows down/my wife's not pregnant anymore"

I know his internet's not down because he posted on suggestions for byond, so he's obviously 'roaming the halls'
VcentG wrote:
I'm not giving a "UHH U DUN YET?" I'm just asking if he can say he's alive. Results of competition not required. Just a "Hey busy, check back in 2-3 weeks or something when exams are over/work slows down/my wife's not pregnant anymore"

I know his internet's not down because he posted on suggestions for byond, so he's obviously 'roaming the halls'

Maybe if there was more people participating, there would be more quality entries, hence he might actually comply. Unaware of the current situation, I presume that the entries submitted were inefficient and sad.
The deadline was April 1st, so let's hope he is done judging by May 1st.

=D
Lummox, i'll have to bow out of the judging if it happens anytime soon. i'm away on a cycle tour until June.
I haven't really had the time to wrangle up judges yet. Although the number of entries is also lower than I'd like. Looks like people were a lot busier this time around.
I wasn't able to enter anything so I'll judge if you need me to.
Whatever happened to this? Did this ever end up getting judged?
Hm..well as we've heard nothing as of yet I doubt it, how many months has it been now?
how to win competition with no results
Page: 1 2