I turned on my computer today and fired up DM. I opened up my latest project, and boom: my 1000 line project was cut down to about 40 lines. I don't know how this happened, but I've lost my entire project that I've been working on for weeks now.
I've been chatting with Alathon, and he said that it was possible to extract the source-code from the .rsc file. Both the BYOND executable and the .rsc are intact from the original game (I think), so I'd like to know if this is infact true.
Is isn't the first time my file has been cut off in this project, although the other time it wasn't nearly as severe.