With a little experimenting and whatnot, there has finally been more progress made with Ultra Strife
! I was a bit discouraged by my inability to create a interface meeting my expectations, but luckily I didn't give up (^_^) so progress has been made. Without said interface, programming was pretty hindered but now it isn't, so back to work I go. It's really been a while since I wracked my brain over development so it definitely feels good to "conquer it" so to speak, but as I predicted
, I figured the interface would give me difficulty heh..It also doesn't hurt that those developer interviews are going on either
, they're pretty motivational/inspiring...But anyways, enough rambling, back to work, just a minor check in.