ID:97538
 
I wanted to put this in my bio somewherez but I can't find the bio list thingie! D::

Oh wellz, this will do just as fine

If anyone hass MSN, add meh. dark-sonic999@hotmail.com

Btw, is facebook like the new msn or something? Everyone uses facebook now T_T
No, Facebook is the new Myspace.
MSN is the new AIM(duh).
Yeah Red Facebook is MySpace without the customizable pages. MSN is the new MSN.
What the hell is myspace?
Jedioh wrote:
What the hell is myspace?

your not social are you o.o
Jedioh wrote:
What the hell is myspace?

... Really?
Kumorii wrote:
Jedioh wrote:
What the hell is myspace?

... Really?

Honestly don't know what myspace is.
KKx20Sasuke wrote:
Jedioh wrote:
What the hell is myspace?

your not social are you o.o

So myspace is related with being social in real life?
Jedioh wrote:
KKx20Sasuke wrote:
Jedioh wrote:
What the hell is myspace?

your not social are you o.o

So myspace is related with being social in real life?

He's trollin'.
Kumorii wrote:
Jedioh wrote:
KKx20Sasuke wrote:
Jedioh wrote:
What the hell is myspace?

your not social are you o.o

So myspace is related with being social in real life?

He's trollin'.

Tah fuck is a facebook?
Dinomaster45 wrote:
Kumorii wrote:
Jedioh wrote:
KKx20Sasuke wrote:
Jedioh wrote:
What the hell is myspace?

your not social are you o.o

So myspace is related with being social in real life?

He's trollin'.

Tah fuck is a facebook?


He's trying hard to troll.

megaman is epic o.o
Btw nice game :D
Kumorii wrote:
No, Facebook is the new Myspace.
MSN is the new AIM(duh).

really msn is the new msn cause well who used aim i dont even knwo waht that is XDDD