My very first demo :D Hope you like it!
- Changed view() to oview() so that you don't attack yourself xD
- Added a delay to the verb to prevent spamming
- Added an NPC
- Changed oview() BACK to view(), and added a check to see if M!=src in the 'parameter'
- Changed view() to orange() x_x
- Added a "distance" calculator that will add to the dmg var the closer a mob is to the user
- Made the NPC's density 0 to test the user's location when using the verb (so you might wanna change the density back to 1 in your game!)
- Moved the dmg var calculator and distance calculator to a new procedure
- Added more NPCs so that you can test each "level" of damage of the verb
- Fixed the Execution arg reference in the new() function
- Changed view(M) to viewers(M)
- Modified the New() procs' call parent function (..()) for better efficiency
- Removed usr abuse in the verb
- Closed the centering tag in the Login() proc
- Added a proc for damage text to promote modular programming
- Reorganized the mob variables and definitions to promote the use of inheritance
- Made the AoE_Damage() proc flexible to ANY radius the AoE_Attack verb has defined upon being called
- Made the Execution() proc flexible to ANY radius the AoE_Attack verb has defined upon being called
- Made the AoE_Attack() verb flexible to ANY radius you define
- Took out the unused Kills variable
- Put the Login() proc under /mob/Player (NPCs don't login, do they o.O)
Copyright © 2015 BYOND. All rights reserved.