Just a few minutes ago I finished updating my version of BrowserTree which I didn't release to the public yet for a reason.
I would like to upgrade the Documentation after my semi-combustion of the whole programs internal workings.
The ability to put a tree into a .txt files has finally been implemented. I know I postponed it, but today at school during P.D.R. class I got bored, pulled out a piece of paper and coded about half of the new functions.
The text parsing is provided by your friendly neighbourhood parser. I would say read the help file on how to do it but it has not been written yet.
Speaking of which. The whole point of this post is to ask one question. Should I wait and update the documentation, which may take a day or two because I am quite busy. Or release it now without an updated documentation for the public.
Another thing that has changed is the whole bt_parents and bt_children lists which now contain datums not typepaths.
Another little dandy is the bt_tree_datums list. It has been implemented so you can recycle your otherwise wasted datums. To go along with the tree list, bt_FindDatum() has been added to search the list for an appropriate datum. This way if it is a help file or something like that, multiple players can read it at once only using one. Waste not, want not.
I think I also did some work on the demo a while ago. And I believe I already mentioned the <var> tags in another post.
So there you have it. BrowserTree's new state...
But you don't get it yet. =P