Yes, it's true. For the very first time in my 8-year BYOND career I have created a fangame. (ignoring the Dragon Warrior project I worked on the first month)
And yes, it's definitely based on Pokemon - one of the single most solid strategy RPGs on the planet, as well as a stunningly well-played work of collaborative marketing genius by Nintendo. Unfortunately for you, I'm not telling exactly what the new project is quite yet! I will say this:
It is NOT an MMO.
Want more info? You'll just have to wait. Want to be in on the super-secret private alpha testing? First, we'll see if you can pass the test. Answer at least 70% of these questions correctly and you will be entered into the alpha tester list. E-mail your answers to polatrite ~!AT*- gmail.com. Good luck.
1) What is the dungeon where Pokemon #150 can be caught?
2) What famous glitch was present in the original Red and Blue games that allowed duplication of items?
3) Roughly how many pounds does the Pokemon "Treecko" weigh?
4) What common item could a Pokemon hold, which would activate during the battle and be used up?
6) Name two types in the game that are super effective against 4 other types.
7) What status condition causes the Pokemon's speed to lower, and the Pokemon to sometimes be unable to use a move?
8) If a Empoleon and a Golem fought, who is more likely to win?
9) What is the best defensive type in the game?
10) When a Pokemon uses a move like Growl, it reduces the opponent's Attack by 1 stage. How many stages can a stat change?
11) What question on this list is missing?
Copyright © 2015 BYOND. All rights reserved.