Dungeon is kind of dungeon crawler game. Currently, aim of game is to simply reach last floor. However there will be monsters in your way, you have fight them, as well as leveling your team.
- This is your team, you begin with 2 units (3 different classes for now), and get extra one every 5 floors (up to 8 units).
- On the right side you can see list of floors you own, zero is the lobby, which you currently see, and "1" is first floor with monsters.
- After pressing on "1" you'll see first floor, it's randomly generated so everyone will have different ones. As arrow shows, your team will appear in green door, and must reach blue door in order to get to next level, either leave dungeon. Now you have to build the path, clicking on block will buy it, if you click on path, you sell it for half price, and it becomes into dense block again.
- Personally I built this path, maybe not most efficient one, but I tried to cover all monsters.
- If you have enough hold left you can Buy next floor. Currently there's 32 floors in total. And eventually they start getting bigger.
- Once you are ready, press Start to send your team into the dungeon. Depending on unit level, they won't always start on floor 1, if level will be too low - they'll leave dungeon. If unit dies - it's gone, you get new one who'll be Level 1.
Any bugs, suggestions, comments?
P.S. It's not finished, so I post here instead of Creations.
If it'll seem like game crashed, press "D" to check for errors.